Made anything kinda weird?

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
I made this dock-ish thing so I could use my Switch lite in tabletop mode complete with hub for wired controllers and charging.
The claw type mount also let's me Tate the switch for pinball and shooting games.
No real reason I did it other than having all the stuff and nothing else to do with it.

IMG_20230107_021821341.jpg

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I’m glad this isn’t about the guy with the my little pony in a jizz jar on 4chan

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I don't have it anymore, and I never took a photo, but, I made a "cabinet" for all of my piles of original Gameboy cartridges out of potato chip boxes when I was a teenager. That thin cardboard was flimsy as hell, couldn't bear their weight, and soon broke (I should have used corrugated instead), and I went back to keeping them in a normal box.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
When is the last time you masturbated to Mai?

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Been trying to make a flute from an animal bone (lamb thigh) , managed already to break two, too much force/or the drill is too powerful, will try a manual one next.

HellioN

20 Year Member
When is the last time you masturbated to Mai?
Why would you ever stop?

Been trying to make a flute from an animal bone (lamb thigh) , managed already to break two, too much force/or the drill is too powerful, will try a manual one next.

Have you tried starting the holes with a smaller bit then stepping up to larger ones?

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Have you tried starting the holes with a smaller bit then stepping up to larger ones?
Yeah, I need to try something like that. It's kind of weird how I'm rather good with modelling, small scale stuff in general but when it comes to bigger things, woodwork etc. I botch things a lot.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Yeah, I need to try something like that. It's kind of weird how I'm rather good with modelling, small scale stuff in general but when it comes to bigger things, woodwork etc. I botch things a lot.
Anything fiddly like that requires the slowest approach possible but who's rushing to make a flute from animal bone anyway right?

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Anything fiddly like that requires the slowest approach possible but who's rushing to make a flute from animal bone anyway right?
Yeah, and the fuckups are more to do with the fact that I'm not familiar with the material.

HellioN

20 Year Member
Yeah, and the fuckups are more to do with the fact that I'm not familiar with the material.
Have the bones been cooked?
Bones that have been cooked are weaker and more brittle than ones that have naturally been stripped.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Bones that have been cooked are weaker and more brittle than ones that have been naturally been stripped.
You really know your way around a bone

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Bones that have been cooked are weaker and more brittle than ones that have naturally been stripped.
Not to my knowledge.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Are you using standard metal bits? If so don't use those get a bit that is for drilling glass / masonary. You will need to get a spray bottle and keep it wet while drilling. Use the drill at the slowest speed, also I would just bump the trigger when drilling don't try it with constant speed.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Yeah even if it takes 2-4 different bits.

I really want one of those native American flutes.