Magical Drop III tips?

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
I can't get past level 15 survival mode on normal. Do you have any strategies that might help me do better?

dgame

Cheng's Errand Boy
10 Year Member
Practice. Combos, always setup combos. Learn your characters best combos so you can overwhelm the opponent faster. Speed. Do it faster.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
I don't believe Survival mode has the character combos you are talking about. I believe it is just more about setting up the board and always look a few moves ahead of what you are currently working for. I don't remember what level I can usually get to because I like to play MD3 in Japanese and I cannot read Japanese :)

I find once you get to the numbered blocks it allows me to chain a lot easier and nearly clear the screen. Those always give me a nice reprieve.

Phades

New Challenger
I suck at this game. My wife regularly kicks my ass on it. Not sure what my problem is ��

valgalder

Kula's Candy
Have you play faster and with no hesitation. Don't waste time shuffling things around too long, just go for the quick clear while also paying attention to combos as much and fast as you can. Takes a lot of practice, but game rules so much. I just wish more people knew or got into this game so I would have more people to play against that had skills.

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
It's one of my favorite Neo Geo games. It's so fun when you get into the zone in it.

red impact

Crossed Swords Squire
Practice, practice, practice...

Faster, faster, faster...

Wait what?!