Malwarebytes Premium detects this site as a Trojan

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
As the title states, when I upgraded to premium the live web protection stopped me from accessing the website saying it was a trojan. I don't know if this due to the age of the site or not being HTTPS but I thought I'd at least let people know so the mods can do something about it. Fix is easy enough, just add the site to the exclusions list in Malwarebytes.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
The trial does it too, probably because of the front page attacks that happened before. I just put it on ignore.

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Huh never heard/saw the frontpage attacks but yeah added to the exceptions and it's fine

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Neo Geo .com enters your psych and turns you into a negative hater arsehole! It is a Trojan!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
As the title states, when I upgraded to premium the live web protection stopped me from accessing the website saying it was a trojan. I don't know if this due to the age of the site or not being HTTPS but I thought I'd at least let people know so the mods can do something about it. Fix is easy enough, just add the site to the exclusions list in Malwarebytes.

There are no mods on this site...

Learn to live with that fact...

xROTx

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Mods would show up real quick if people started posting dixpix in the tech support section.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
IIRC it was due to certain images and image hosting sites getting flagged, causing the whole site to get flagged.