Man arrested in (go figure) Florida for making mutant taxidermy

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
The fact that it's in Florida is just a given. However I do think the crab-squirrel is pretty cool.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! That squirrel crab is nightmare fuel!

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
it's one thing if those animals died of "natural causes"... but somehow i think he went out hunting for his experiments.

honestly though, once the zombie apocalypse happens.. i'm going to go mutant human taxidermy crazy ^_^

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
My laughs turned into coughs on this one..

Gozer

Armored Scrum Object
House_Fishboy.gif

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
They look pretty grotesque, but compared to the shit they pull out of the deep sea they could be angels.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I think I see where this story is going...

Enrique Gomez De Molina is rotting away in a prison cell when a guard walks up and says, "C'mon, you're out. Some guy paid all of your fines." As a puzzled Enrique walks through the prison exit, a man in a black suit standing next to a helicopter asks, "Please ride with us, Mr. Molina." Enrique enters the chopper and a well-dressed passenger shakes his hand. "Hi, my name is Guillermo del Toro. My team could use a man of your exceptional talents. Please consider this offer..." As the two speak, the chopper flies off into the distance.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
I think I see where this story is going...

Enrique Gomez De Molina is rotting away in a prison cell when a guard walks up and says, "C'mon, you're out. Some guy paid all of your fines." As a puzzled Enrique walks through the prison exit, a man in a black suit standing next to a helicopter asks, "Please ride with us, Mr. Molina." Enrique enters the chopper and a well-dressed passenger shakes his hand. "Hi, my name is Guillermo del Toro. My team could use a man of your exceptional talents. Please consider this offer..." As the two speak, the chopper flies off into the distance.

I could see that happening. Squirrel Crab would then be one of the new monster designs for PR2.