Man kills himself at a Arcade in Gatlinburg TN

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
I do not remember that one, but I have fond memories of going to the arcades in Pigeon Forge like Lazer Port in the '90s. The modern ones are not that great.

View attachment 34992

Sucks to hear about the suicide, tough week for the Smokys between this and the helicopter crash

Even Chris Jericho enjoyed Pigeon Forge Arcades back in the day!!!

Note: The scene where Jericho is kicking the old punching bag machine is the space needle arcade. And the helicopter Jericho and Lance ride on is the same business where the people got killed the other week!

Last edited:

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I think the real news here is that Gatlinburg still has an arcade left that looks halfway competent.
Space Needle?
Sounds cool.

Well halfway is a stretch, it's just a big redemption center, peppered with a couple video games that are just racers etc... Thy do have one pinball machine once in awhile, and it's usually broken... But the kids have fun in it so it's got it's place.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
You guys ever been on Ober Mountain? I forgot to mention this earlier, but last time I was up there (6-7 years ago) they had one of the rare Samurai Shodown II Neo Geo machines.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
At least we know how to do it quickly and not drag it out over the course of years like in Korea or some shit.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
You guys ever been on Ober Mountain? I forgot to mention this earlier, but last time I was up there (6-7 years ago) they had one of the rare Samurai Shodown II Neo Geo machines.

The whole right side of the building use to be arcade, last time I was up there they had two machines left. A beat to hell Neo big red two slot with SS3 and Metal Slug and a Ms Pacman.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Killimg yourself in an arcade is fucked up. Why did this asshat have to ruin everyone's day? And I'm sure kids were there. Plus he may have ruined the nearest cabs.