Man screws prostitutes, then kills wife and son over fear he has HIV

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Holy fuck, it means you have your head so far up your own ass you don't realize that you're worse than the people you bitch about, how the fuck is that not self evident. Atheists like yourself give the rest of us a bad name, you want to know why atheists get a bad rep, it's because you are too stupid to realize shit like that. Fuck you, and start believing in God, because we don't need you.

I get it :)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I fucking love you.

Great list.

Goddamn it Lagduf is cockblocking me again, my thoughts exactly.

People should just die and be replaced by Spoon clones, the world would be such a wonderful place.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Tier list for stupidity:

SS - People who look to kim Kardashian for inspiration, Juggalos, Lil Wayne Fans, Costco shoppers/employees

S - Religious people, Conspiracy theorists, dogmatic atheists who fail to see the irony of their own small minded zealotry

A - Sports fans with strong affiliations to a certain team, people who think voting makes a difference, people who think Charlie Sheen is interesting

B - Political automatons who believe one Party/Candidate shits rainbows while the other is Satan

C - Regular folks who don't give a fuck

Feel free to revise my list,
I wouldn't change a fucking word.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Tier list for stupidity:

SS - People who look to kim Kardashian for inspiration, Juggalos, Lil Wayne Fans, Costco shoppers/employees

S - Religious people, Conspiracy theorists, dogmatic atheists who fail to see the irony of their own small minded zealotry

A - Sports fans with strong affiliations to a certain team, people who think voting makes a difference, people who think Charlie Sheen is interesting

B - Political automatons who believe one Party/Candidate shits rainbows while the other is Satan

C - Regular folks who don't give a fuck

Feel free to revise my list, but these days I only discuss political shit with people who are c tier or lower.
People with conspiracy theories usually suffer from psychoses, I wouldn't call them stupid for that reason. They need medication.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I have heard the term dogmatic atheist thrown around by theists but it never makes sense to me. What does being an atheist have to do with a persons beliefs or narrow mindedness? Serious question.

I've argued with both theists and atheists over my right to believe that anything is possible since there is so fucking much in this universe that is beyond our laughably limited perception.

Professing to know the one true answer (on either side of the debate) is a common trait they share and I find it obnoxious. Ironically, the average Christian I speak to is pretty mellow about their beliefs while many atheists I speak to are like "have fun being WRONG, buddy!"

And what's so wrong about placing faith in my own knowledge, experiences and the world around me? Isn't that why we're all HERE? Isn't that why we're all individuals? To learn and reach our own conclusions instead of being told what to think by other groups of people who in turn got THEIR beliefs from other groups of people?

Fuck that shit.

Theism/atheism is little more than an argument these days, or a label....something to bash over peoples heads rather than a system of beliefs or opinions, and many are too lazy or ignorant to follow that bullshit anyway.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
People with conspiracy theories usually suffer from psychoses, I wouldn't call them stupid for that reason. They need medication.

You could make a case for medicating anyone on that list, my friend.
Everything up there comes from either a mental deficiency or an underlying psychological problem.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I've argued with both theists and atheists over my right to believe that anything is possible since there is so fucking much in this universe that is beyond our laughably limited perception.

Professing to know the one true answer (on either side of the debate) is a common trait they share and I find it obnoxious. Ironically, the average Christian I speak to is pretty mellow about their beliefs while many atheists I speak to are like "have fun being WRONG, buddy!"

And what's so wrong about placing faith in my own knowledge, experiences and the world around me? Isn't that why we're all HERE? Isn't that why we're all individuals? To learn and reach our own conclusions instead of being told what to think by other groups of people who in turn got THEIR beliefs from other groups of people?

Fuck that shit.

Theism/atheism is little more than an argument these days, or a label....something to bash over peoples heads rather than a system of beliefs or opinions, and many are too lazy or ignorant to follow that bullshit anyway.

I've never encountered an Atheist who claimed to know the one true answer. Atheist I've encountered just tend to be more prone to outright dismiss things that can be related to a conspiracy theory ie things that currently lack sufficient evidence. For example, some will say that Aliens have NEVER visited us or that the ultra wealthy in the world do not conspire to stay rich and perhaps work together in ways that are not in the rest of the worlds best interest. How the fuck can you possibly know that? I understand being skeptical but to out right dismiss the mere possibility seems like an arrogant and naive position to hold but hey that's just me. I don't know either way but I wouldn't be surprised if some things turned out to be true. Guess that might make me S for stupid though :)

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I've never encountered an Atheist who claimed to know the one true answer. Atheist I've encountered just tend to be more prone to outright dismiss things that can be related to a conspiracy theory ie things that currently lack sufficient evidence. For example, some will say that Aliens have NEVER visited us or that the ultra wealthy in the world do not conspire to stay rich and perhaps work together in ways that are not in the rest of the worlds best interest. How the fuck can you possibly know that? I understand being skeptical but to out right dismiss the mere possibility seems like an arrogant and naive position to hold but hey that's just me. I don't know either way but I wouldn't be surprised if some things turned out to be true. Guess that might make me S for stupid though :)

For ANY man or woman who was pulled into this world from a cunt,
on this planet,
past, present, or future,
the right answer is "I have no idea".

Anyone who claims to "know" otherwise is a fucking dickhole.

As for "conspiracy theories", some are valid, but the "S-tier" is reserved for jackasses who believe in crap that has been proven wrong time and again....like curing cancer with baking soda, carburated engines getting 100mpg, cold fusion generators, reptilian people, etc.

Those willing dupes can go fuck themselves.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member

You have not encoutered enough Atheists then.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Please stop capitalizing atheist. Unless you're doing it on purpose. In which case, please stop.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
on this planet,

Nobody follows reasonable opinion I'm afraid, only people who say they know. Only people who think they know ever make decisions, love them or hate them we'd all still be stood in Africa in loin cloths with gritty teeth looking left and right wondering if there was any water in any direction without them.

Kim Kardashian taught me that.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Please stop capitalizing atheist. Unless you're doing it on purpose. In which case, please stop.

Sorry sometimes I Capitalize words that don't need it. Its a bad Habit.

You have not encountered enough Atheists then.

Perhaps not

As for "conspiracy theories", some are valid, but the "S-tier" is reserved for jackasses who believe in crap that has been proven wrong time and again....like curing cancer with baking soda, carburated engines getting 100mpg, cold fusion generators, reptilian people, etc.

I heard the radio frequency cures cancer one a few years ago, but never heard the baking soda one.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
what, what if someone thinks what Charlie Sheen is doing is OK, because when news came out he was crazy everyone was getting on his back, but what if one person thought, "hey he seems happy what's the big deal"

hypothetically, where would that person be on stupidity tier

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
on this planet,

Those willing dupes can go fuck themselves.
C-section baby. Im above your petty rules

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
As someone who is atheist I wouldn't even refer to a collective group of atheists as "we" or "us."

I'm not a part of a group or movement. I'm just atheist.

Exactly I am not part of a group, I just dont believe is all.
And even if God did exist, I wouldnt worship God with all the fucked up things that God allows to happen. When God is meant to be almighty, so could save kids from being murdered and pensioners being beaten and raped.
And before I hear the silly reason that God is not allowed to intervene, then that makes praying redundant :)

Last edited:

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Exactly I am not part of a group, I just dont believe is all.
And even if God did exist, I wouldnt worship God with all the fucked up things that God allows to happen. When God is meant to be almighty, so could save kids from being murdered and pensioners being beaten and raped.
And before I hear the silly reason that God is not allowed to intervene, then that makes praying redundant :)

Deist's are the libertarians of Christianity, you edited the last sentence of your post?

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Yeah I was rambling. I have tons of Religious friends, I always respect their faith as they respect my non faith.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
It can sometimes be tough to reconcile your own beliefs with not being a asshole, I'm not very good at it but I try to take an overly absurd/satirical approach, which can be offensive at sometimes.

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,
do atheists ever use the phrases: God Damn It, Oh For Christs Sake, Jesus Fucking Christ, Holy Shit, Oh My God? lol