March 2015 B&POTM Vote Thread.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Ok, Grab Bag / Write-in time.

1. Vote for as may games as you want to play.
2. Don't see a game you want to play: Nominate it. I just may add it to the list.
3. Game with the most votes wins.

Vote List:

1. ROBO ARMY, (jo)
5. Double Dragon (arc), (ji, bb, ef, Tx)
6. TMNT (arc), (jo,)
7. Captain America and the Avengers, (ji,)
0. Golden Axe II: RODA. (jo,)

Last edited:

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
I'd like to see Double Dragon 1 win a month as it's one of the classics that hasn't managed to win yet.

I'm also a bit curious about Captain America and the Avengers. This is one that was in a local arcade when I was young and I loved it then, so yeah nostalgia, but I have no idea if it's actually any good and if I'd enjoy it now. I mostly remember the evil laugh sound effect, "wahahahahaaa!"

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
im down for any of the following games
Robo Army
Golden axe 2
TMNT (providing that the nes port would be allowed)

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
im down for any of the following games ...

TMNT (providing that the nes port would be allowed)

Yea sure, as long as it's The Arcade Game (port).

---

Gonna let this go for another day, then I'll scratch some titles with no interest.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Ok, made some cuts.

Anyone more votes?

Or do I get to break the tie. :lolz:

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Haha that's a big tie. Someone get in here and vote for something! :)

The last time Robo Army came up, there was an issue for many people getting on the highscore list. Have to be quick to get a pic in that one.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I'll throw my vote in for Double Dragon. Also to possibly bring in more participants, maybe have a couple sideboards for the NES and Genesis ports?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'll throw my vote in for Double Dragon. Also to possibly bring in more participants, maybe have a couple sideboards for the NES and Genesis ports?

There's also a chance this will just divide three participants into three separate solitary confinement chambers.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
There's also a chance this will just divide three participants into three separate solitary confinement chambers.

That's true, maybe just one sideboard then for the "best/most popular" port. I was just thinking there are plenty of people out there who don't have the arcade PCB, and can't be arsed to download/setup a MAME emulator. Though there are a lot of people who probably have the NES cartridge, or at least an NES Everdrive.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Ok, looks like we have a winner.

:D :D

Rachel-Williams.gif