Matrix Burly brawl Beta

BC_Gambit

Beni,
Kind of neat;

I guess if they wanted this kind of performance from "Neo" they should have gone with an actual martial arts star like Jet Li or something.

I'm not a Keanu hater, but I wouldn't expect him to move like that even in a movie.

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Ironic as Jet Li was going to be in Reloaded, didn't bother because the money they kept offering him (I forget the exact comparison) was something insultingly low compared to like, EVERY other protagonist in the movie.

I forget the character's names, but the male lead in the Enter the Matrix game that had all those scenes that weren't really in the theatrical cut of the movie itself.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
I guess i've found why this neo is better than the movie neo. this neo is expressive. You can see in his virtual face that he's... well... fighting. Keanu reeves doesn't make me think "he's putting effort" that i think is a key ingredient in an intensive movie fight

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Agreed. Keanu is not a great actor but in the first Matrix he did a really good job of convincingly going from being confused and weak to being a centered individual with god-like capabilities. In Reloaded he's just another dime a dozen stoic strong guy.