MC Cthulu

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Hello all, I am putting together a kraylix vewlix clone kit, and was thinking of using this board to wire the buttons to a PS3. I'm not familiar with this, is it as simple as just wiring the buttons and joystick to the board and plugging it into the console?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Congrats on Kraylix cab, they are pretty sweet. Im thinking of ordering 4 PS360+ pcbs to replace my existing pcbs on my Kraylix cabs. Did you get a slim or 2 player?

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Congrats on Kraylix cab, they are pretty sweet. Im thinking of ordering 4 PS360+ pcbs to replace my existing pcbs on my Kraylix cabs. Did you get a slim or 2 player?

2 player, fucking beastly, Ive only got a few more pieces to screw in before I prep for paint and I can barely lift the damn thing.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Nice, what lcd you planning to put in it? Post up pics!

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Hello all, I am putting together a kraylix vewlix clone kit, and was thinking of using this board to wire the buttons to a PS3. I'm not familiar with this, is it as simple as just wiring the buttons and joystick to the board and plugging it into the console?

If you're not looking to have 360 support, the MC Cthulhu is the way to go. I've done a few of these and it's a pretty easy mod. If you can follow instructions, you wire one up.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Nice, what lcd you planning to put in it? Post up pics!

Probably the successor to the one Kray designed it for, the LGcs560 I believe, I read that the lag is not too bad on that one. Got any reccomendations?
Thanks for the info folks.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
I haven't been following LCDs after getting mine done awhile back. The one i have though is 32" LG LD350...HDMI has slight lag but VGA does not. My 360 is hooked up to this, but since you will be using a PS3 i would recommend buying the HDFury gamer cable.

The TV to really look for is the Panasonic 32x1 no lag noticeable from what i was told...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I have a MC Cthulhu and it's awesome, and pretty easy to set up. As someone mentioned, it does not have 360 support. If you need 360 support, you may look at the PS360 board, I just made a stick using it and it is awesome and has both 360 and PS3 support, but doesn't work with a lot of the older systems that the Cthulhu works with.