Meat Loaf dead at 74

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
What's mean spirited is not getting vaccinated when it costs you nothing and helps save the lives of others.

If he was only getting himself killed then yeah, sure, fuck him in the face, do whatever you want. But freedom doesn't come without civic responsibility and if you're so stupid and selfish that you can't get a free vaccination to potentially save the lives of not only yourself but others of your age bracket and pre-existing conditions who are being responsible, then you don't deserve freedom.

Freedom doesn’t come from the state.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
You need to stop idolizing untalented morons

Idolizing?

What the fuck planet are you on?

All I know about the guy is that he was in a band......I know the one hit they had (way before my time) & that he had a small role in fight club.

So how the fuck is a member posting in this thread RIP Idolizing a person?

Lag: you are fine, that comment wasnt aimed at you and hell yeah my comments are fucked up, ive got no sympathy for someone spreading disinformation and corona.

Orph: Fuck his choice and fuck you for dismissing his actions as no big deal. Dudes grave should be spit upon as should anyone dismissing his actions so easily.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Lag: you are fine, that comment wasnt aimed at you and hell yeah my comments are fucked up, i've got no sympathy for someone spreading disinformation and corona.

Orph: Fuck his choice and fuck you for dismissing his actions as no big deal. Dudes grave should be spit upon as should anyone dismissing his actions so easily.

Your a trip.

Were all spreading Corona dumbass. That's the truth......drenched in science based facts.

I can't help but find the irony in a person having hate for others they don't know when all said others did was act in a way that only effects themselves. There are others who do the same in this shit show of a country all the time (do things with their health that could be construed as selfish): Smoke, do drugs, binge drink, eat themselves to death, etc. We all end up paying for it indirectly via the medical system & personal effects on family. I don't see you trying to take away their vices.