meetup thread name change

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Dear mods,

so the thread I started for a specific meetup event has evolved into a broader meetup setting for multiple events and I was wondering if it would be possible to get a name change for the thread, to something like:

NC/SC Meetups or Carolinas Meetup Thread.

I didn't wanna bug the mods with a pm for something like this. thank you.

edit: it's this thread I'd like to change the name of

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?249926-Raleigh-Fighting-Tournament-at-Mugi-s

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I've had to do this a few times, mainly because the date changed for the meetup. Not sure I would have made a thread about this...it probably would have been easier to PM VT or, Wasabi.

Jon

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Are the advanced options unavailable in the Neo Gatherings area? I know I change my thread titles in the Marketplace, not sure why you can't there.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Are the advanced options unavailable in the Neo Gatherings area? I know I change my thread titles in the Marketplace, not sure why you can't there.

For those that don't know, yes, you can change the thread title in just about every section here. However, that ability goes away after 60 days from the initial date the thread was posted.

Kinda frustrating in the gathering section where you need the date to be in the thread title, just for clarity's sake. I had to contact Bobak both times we needed the thread changed.

Jon

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Just start a new thread for each individual meetup (at Mugi's, or others) and start a new thread for all / general NC gatherings. (ie, abandon the current thread, create 2 new ones).

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
However, that ability goes away after 60 days from the initial date the thread was posted.

I was like...what? Then I checked my old sales thread and saw I last edited it at day 53.:lolz:

I had forgotten about people trying to delete older shit posts after flaming out.

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I've had to do this a few times, mainly because the date changed for the meetup. Not sure I would have made a thread about this...it probably would have been easier to PM VT or, Wasabi.

Jon

Yeah, I think a pm could've taken care of it, but I havent seen VT much lately, I already know Rot's stance on pm's, and I don't think I've ever been on wasabi's good side :(

Just start a new thread for each individual meetup (at Mugi's, or others) and start a new thread for all / general NC gatherings. (ie, abandon the current thread, create 2 new ones).

Yer right, that's probably the best course of action, thx guys.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
mugi said:
I don't think I've ever been on wasabi's good side

What good side? He’s “Evil Wasabi” for a reason.