Mega Sg Adapters will be back in Stock

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Mega Sg Adapters will be back in stock and shipping on August 7th, 2020 8am PST at analogue.co/store

For those of us who missed out. Looks like we'll get another shot at them.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I got to analogue.co/store a little more than an hour after they opened sales for these adapters and they weren't sold out.
**They're still available at the time of this post**

I managed to buy a set. All in it cost me $70.70 USD with $20.71 USD shipping. I used a US address. Otherwise they would have charge ~$35 USD to ship to Canada.

These adapters cost me about $95 CAD all in. I bought a used Mega Sg with a wireless gamepad for $200 CAD so these adapters are feeling pretty expensive. But I am looking forward to trying out my Sega Mark III and Game Gear games.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
These shipping charges are nuts. I really like the Game Gear adapter but I doubt I’ll use the others. Really wish they sold these separately. At least it seems like they made enough to satisfy demand this time.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I also feel the shipping is too high for a package that is likely going to be even smaller than the Mega Sg itself.

I got lucky when I bought a used Mega Sg but these adapters are going to be much harder to find down the road so I decided to do it while I can.

I remember that Analogue wanted $50 USD to ship the Mega Sg to Canada. That combined with the already high price tag and the exchange rate stopped me from buying direct.