Members creating their own electronic music

Robert

20 Year Member
I used to make a few songs with my old Amiga 500 but it's a long time since I haven't touched a music software. Since I'm listening more and more electro recently, I wonder if some here were creating their own tracks.

If so and if you don't mind, please share your MP3 files in this thread in order to make discover to the other members your talents.

I'm quite sure we'll get some pretty good material.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
I used to make mods on the Amiga, and before that, a few SID songs. However, I'm just generally a composer and play a range of different instruments.

Nowadays, I use a mixture of Midi, professional tone generators, and Live instruments and use programs like Cakewalk or Sonar, to put them together.

The software is one thing, but what you do with it is way more important. I'm doing soundtracks, nowadays. Rather full production kind of stuff. I'm getting my site up soon, and I'll probably share some excerpts of my work once it's up.

Spike23

Ninja Combat Warrior
i don't have anything complete, but a friend of mine does music with computers and he just gave me a program to try, Fruity Loops 3. pretty damn cool--but since i've had literally no time with it, i'm still learning about it.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Spike23 said:
Fruity Loops 3. pretty damn cool--but since i've had literally no time with it, i'm still learning about it.

Hey, don't worry about it. It's easy. Just follow your nose!!! It always knows!!!

(Sorry, couldn't resist that title)

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Kirk Foiden said:
Hey, don't worry about it. It's easy. Just follow your nose!!! It always knows!!!

(Sorry, couldn't resist that title)
Seriously, what a terrible name for software.

Fruity Loops? WTF?

Spike23

Ninja Combat Warrior
Lets Gekiga In said:
Seriously, what a terrible name for software.

Fruity Loops? WTF?

no shit, but it's a fucking great program........tons of plug-ins and shit.