Merry Christmas, everyone!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
'Tis the season... to watch Die Hard. Now I have a machine gun. Ho, ho, ho.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Happy Christmas everyone. Jesus rocks and so do most of you.

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
gil-elvgren-christmas-pin-up-in-stockings-lingerie.jpg

Attachments

• Z1MmK-W4LElY7yM6LfjjeikgWD8.png
    Z1MmK-W4LElY7yM6LfjjeikgWD8.png
    335.6 KB · Views: 81

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
265836.jpg

dammit...
images

Last edited:

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Fuck me Rot, is there any occasion you don't get naked for? :lolz:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
MAn, I'm sloshed as hell.

But anyway...

We had a really merry, joyful and peaceful Christmas eve, good food, nice chats, lotsa booze, veeery nice.

I love Christmas, sorry guys. :)

Here's one to ya, have a good one, chaps.

Some more pics:

tak-christmas01.jpg

tak-christmas02.jpg

tak-christmas03.jpg

Peaceful glowing night, eh.
icon29.gif

Merry Christmas everyone. A few more hours and I get to put presents under the tree for the kiddo.

PS. I truly hope ROT is still nude!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Merry Christmas guys! Hope everyone is well for the holidays.

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
Merry Crimbus everyone! Time to bust out those Die Hard blu rays

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Time for a Christmas story...

Here's a true story...

Back in the early 70's, a local childrens show (Wallace & Ladmo) went to a local mall to promote the arrival of Santa Claus. Since the competition was fierce between the stores to present a better Santa than the others, this one mall decided to have Santa parachute out of a plane to the ground. The plan was to strap a dummy to a parachute, which would open upon being pushed out of the plane. It would land in a big field on the back side of the mall, in which time a person dressed as Santa would walk out and greet all the kids once the dummy was out of sight and on the ground.

Needless to say, things didn't go as planned...

The dummy was pushed out of the plane, the parachute failed to open and Santa fell straight down in front of hundreds of kids at the mall. When the 'real' Santa appeared, most of the kids in the crowd were still crying from the apparant demise of St. Nick.

I still get a big laugh every time I hear this story, even after all these years :tickled:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Merry Christmas everyone!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Here's a true story...

Back in the early 70's, a local childrens show (Wallace & Ladmo) went to a local mall to promote the arrival of Santa Claus. Since the competition was fierce between the stores to present a better Santa than the others, this one mall decided to have Santa parachute out of a plane to the ground. The plan was to strap a dummy to a parachute, which would open upon being pushed out of the plane. It would land in a big field on the back side of the mall, in which time a person dressed as Santa would walk out and greet all the kids once the dummy was out of sight and on the ground.

Needless to say, things didn't go as planned...

The dummy was pushed out of the plane, the parachute failed to open and Santa fell straight down in front of hundreds of kids at the mall. When the 'real' Santa appeared, most of the kids in the crowd were still crying from the apparant demise of St. Nick.

I still get a big laugh every time I hear this story, even after all these years :tickled:

So this must have been the story one of the Married with Children christmas episodes was based on where a Santa jumps out of a plane but the parachute doesn't open and he lands in Al's back garden. :)