Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Well, at least it doesn't look half as bad as the GBA crock of shit they
released.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
SNKJorge said:
Well, at least it doesn't look half as bad as the GBA crock of shit they
released.

Sincerly, i don´t think that Metal Slug Advance its so shity as you say.
And to me is a more adequate game on the Nintendo system, than Metal Slug 4 ever was on its own system(AES\MVS).

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Professor Denim said:
Sincerly, i don´t think that Metal Slug Advance its so shity as you say.
And to me is a more adequate game on the Nintendo system, than Metal Slug 4 ever was on its own system(AES\MVS).

Metal Slug Advance shouldn't even be considered a Metal Slug game. Thank
you.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
the game doesn't look bad, but i'm sure it's originality will be just about 0. The poor Slug series is being rehashed pretty quickly these days.

SNKPlaymore...make a new fucking franchise!

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
I have to say I didn't really enjoy Metal Slug Advance. Any of the Neo Slugs were leagues above it , including 4/5 and the pocket ones. Still, I think this DS one looks okay.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
ms5 was an absolute joke, a joke, far worse than 4

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
kernow said:
ms5 was an absolute joke, a joke, far worse than 4
5 even with most of it's content not even being used was FAR better than 4. Tarma is the mutha fucking man.

Burnsro

Rugal's Thug
At first I was a bit disappointed and surprised that this is going to be released on the DS but recently I've played Contra 4 and it being on the DS doesn't hold the game back at all. I rather like how there are now two screens of non stop action rather than just one. If Metal Slug 7 can pull it off as well as Contra 4 did then I think we'll have a great classic action game to play on the go.

Of course this doesn't mean that I wouldn't rather have a Metal Slug in HD for PSN and XBLA.

And concerning Metal Slug Advance. It sucks. I was excited about it before it came out and had it preordered far in advance of it's release but when I finally got it I got rid of it like a week later. Metal Slug 2nd Mission is a far better game.

Also, I'm gonna guess that this game will actually be pretty decent to very good and yet DokiMajo 2 will still outsell it.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Terry330 said:
Fucking hell they should have quit after 3, seriously.

I totaly agree. 3 should of been the last one.:oh_no: