Metal Slug Defense

Sol_Badguy01

Mr. Big's Thug
I know it's old, but surprised I haven't seen a msd thread.
Anywho, too bad Attack got all the new characters( they switched server style because of the hackers)cuz even though its technically a successor if they defended to make a metal slug defense 2, they'd get ALOT more sales...
Thoughts?

P.s., I could beat any of you any day of the week in your Sunday best, on my WORST day, with one of my WORST decks.:angry:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
It was fun in in the beginning. I felt like there was a threshold you hit where if want some of the better options, you had to pay.

Hey guys, remember the kof rhythm game? That was fun while it lasted.

Sol_Badguy01

Mr. Big's Thug
Yeah. I still play the kof mobile game. They kinda kept the rhythm thing from there

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I know it's old, but surprised I haven't seen a msd thread.
Anywho, too bad Attack got all the new characters( they switched server style because of the hackers)cuz even though its technically a successor if they defended to make a metal slug defense 2, they'd get ALOT more sales...
Thoughts?

P.s., I could beat any of you any day of the week in your Sunday best, on my WORST day, with one of my WORST decks.:angry:
I haven't played that game in years. Is it still around?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Metal Slug Attack is shit though.

You have to spend money each week to get the newest instawin troop and waifu.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
MSD was good but after trying Attack, I am never touching one of their shitty mobile games again.