Metal Slug Tactics announced.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Hi it's November now? It must have gotten canned...i have an oled switch now...mario wonder is too short. Some of the effects are spot on and we'll enjoyed much better than taking the risk😄

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Hi it's November now? It must have gotten canned...i have an oled switch now...mario wonder is too short. Some of the effects are spot on and we'll enjoyed much better than taking the risk😄
Oh

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Well ok then.

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
For anyone curious, they actually did respond to a random twitter user asking about the game saying they're still working on it and it will be out when it is ready. No further date given, but I'd say pretty obvious at this point it won't be 2023.

Really glad it’s still cooking. I’m ok with a late game so long as it’s good.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Surprised it's taking as long as it is for the kind of game that it is, but that's fine. Plenty of great games to keep us busy in the meantime. Just glad it's still in progress.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm seeing a lot of misplaced trust in whoever the hell Leikir Studio is. It's probably delayed or soon to be canceled because it sucks.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I'm seeing a lot of misplaced trust in whoever the hell Leikir Studio is. It's probably delayed or soon to be canceled because it sucks.

They're the dev. I mean, it could definitely still never materialize but it isn't like I chose some random Twitter gossip to say it's still coming.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
They're the dev. I mean, it could definitely still never materialize but it isn't like I chose some random Twitter gossip to say it's still coming.
Yes, I know they're the dev. I looked them up. What have they made that's worth a damn?