CUSTOM MONEY IDOL EXCHANGER or ZUPAPA!159 USD SHIPPED NEO GEO X CONTROLLER W/DB15 adapter 79 USD SHIPPED

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
NEO GEO X CONTROLLER-I removed the x from off the logo.I couldn't stand looking at it.I also purchased the DB15 adapter which I never used.The controller was never opened up. I will snap a photo later today. 79 USD SHIPPED

Custom ZUPAPA! Vinyl label,blue cart shell or the SNKG white 159 USD

Custom MONEY IDOL EXCHANGER-vinyl label,good white SNKG cart shell or blue shell
(I do quality control which means I dispose of Yaton condition shells.) 159 USD SHIPPED

Custom POCHI&NYA vinyl label ,nice cart shell(I do quality control which means I dispose of Yaton condition shells. This is not an Alibaba chicklet chip.No wiring,no foreign parts,just eproms on official boards.'ll snap a photo soon.
159 USD shipped<sold.thank you>

I have another MV1C motherboard(#2) in good condition,.The original battery still works(been holding a charge for a few days now)and board is clean.No modifications were performed on this board.109 USD shipped minus the plastic shell 115 USD with the plastic shell.<SOLD.THANK YOU>

TOP PLAYER'S GOLFReplacement SNK clear shell and replacement vinyl label,good condition. 35 USD SHIPPED.<SOLD.THANK YOU>
ART OF FIGHTING<no photo> This has a replacement SNK clear shell(formerly AOF 2).This has a vinyl replacement label. 35 USD shipped<SOLD.THANK YOU>
Take AOF and TPG for 65 USD shipped!<SOLD.THANK YOU>

CROSSED SWORDS 2 MVS -Very Good condition,comes in a RED translucet shell with nice vinyl label. This is not Ali-babba crap.This one contains eproms<check MVS scans>145 USD shipped.<SOLD.THANK YOU>

I have one MV1C motherboard in very good condition,.The original battery still works and board is clean.No modifications were performed on this board.89 USD shipped minus the plastic shell ,99 USD with the plastic shell.
<SOLD WITH THE SHELL.THANK YOU>
METAL SLUG 3 CONVERSION is NOT NCI. This is a real conversion that uses authentic parts.Insert and label are of SNK quality.No manual included but you can acquire one from the oldstore.Game is 100% working and in very good condition! Hard case container is SNK brand in Very Good Condition.This is a great deal considering what an original goes for! 565 USD shipped.SOLD AT PIRATES COVE.THANK YOU

2 SLOT MOTHERBOARD No patch repairs,working real well with battery mod. 200 USD <SOLD.THANK YOU>
STRIKERS 1945 PLUS Authentic,Original label in good condition. The shell casing shows normal wear. 159 USD shipped <SOLD AT PIRATES COVE.THANK YOU>
SAMURAI SHODOWN 5 SPECIAL KIT
Kit is Complete and in Pristine Condition 950 USD SHIPPED <SOLD.THANK YOU>
NINJA MASTERS-<REMOVED>
HORI JOYSTICK
EDIT-I just found out that this controller will not work if plugged directly into your console but if you
use an extension cable it will work 100% so right there that's telling me that there is an issue with the ground connection (the ground pin most likely got pushed back) in the HORI's cable.If I get the opportunity to correct the problem I will but for now it is being sold as
JUNK .Cosmetically it's seen better days but these controllers are built like tanks and it works well with the extension cable. 65 USD shipped is a great deal.If I get around to repairing it, I will increase the price.<SOLD.THANK YOU>
METAL SLUG CART
Good Condition,Original Label 109 USD shipped. <SOLD ON PIRATES COVE. THANK YOU>
METAL SLUG X CART
Repalced Vinyl Label,Replaced SNK clear cart casing.Good Condiion 109 USD shipped.<SOLD.THANK YOU>
METAL SLUG 3 CART #2
METAL SLUG 3 PCBS #2
Good Condition,all orignal 109 USD shippedSOLD.THANK YOU
NEOSD PHOTO 1
NEOSD PHOTO 2
NEOSD PHOTO 3
NEOSD PHOTO 4
NEOSD comes with SHOCKbox and instructions,ect (NO SD ,I keep my new SD card)
I will be posting photos shortly.I pretty much posted what is going on with the NEOSD in the support thread.
The game is stuck on TWINKLE STAR SPRITES with no SD card inserted.With the SD card inserted,I get an endless SPLASH screen loop.
Could be a firmware issue ....
Everything looks good.
Worth it to take a chance @ 125 USD shipped I will toss in the new SD card with games for extra 20 USD,just paid 18 USD for the card SOLD.THANK YOU
NEO GEO AES DECK ONLY WITH BIOS SOCKET
NEO GEO AES DECK ONLY WITH BIOS SOCKET
This is a revision AES 3-5 working. There are no trace/track repairs made on this unit.It has a socket bios installed.I will be placing the original JPN bios back in the unit.I will be adding in a 3rd party a10v 1A supply
There are some blemishes/scuffs? on the top portion of the casing and scuffing on the bottom.There were no other modifications done to this unit.
250 USD shippedSOLD AT PIRATES COVE.THANK YOU
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '99 JPN COMPLETE
THE KING OF FIGHTERS '99 BACK OF CART
This game is in good condition. There is a scuff on the front of the cart(see photo) and a few light blemishes on the back(see photo)
200 USD shipped.SOLD.THANK YOU
FATAL FURY 3 AES JPN
FATAL FURY3 BACK OF CART
FATAL FURY 3 CLAMSHELL PLASTIC IMPERFECTIONS
This game is in good condition,very minor wear on the back of the cart,none really on the front.The SNK clamshell's
plastic has imperfections toward the bottom edge on front( I had to get a real close shot)
110 USD shippedSOLD AT PIRATES COVE.THANK YOU
METAL SLUG 3 CART
METAL SLUG 3 PCBS
Good Condition,all orignal 120 USD shipped.SOLD AT PIRATES COVE.THANK YOU
SAMURAI SHODOWN 3 JPN IN VERY GOOD CONDITION ,only flaws (MINOR) are on front cover plastic of the container
SS3 PHOTO
SS3 FRONT OF CART
SS3 BACK OF CART
SS3 CONTAINER
SS3 CONTAINER FLAW ON FRONT
SS3 CONTAINER FLAW ON FRONT INDENTATION SPOTS
139 USD SHIPPED SOLD. Thank you
RAGE OF THE DRAGONS MVS KIT COMPLETE-COMES WITH 2 SETS OF FLYERS AND BEZEL STRIPS ,ENGLISH & ESPANOL.MATCHING SERIALS.VERY GOOD CONDITION
RAGE OF THE DRAGONS KIT
335 USD SHIPPED SOLD. Thank you
PayPal as GIFT only or US Postal Money Order is fine
BB

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Would you do $240 for rage of the dragons? Last complete kit on here sold for 225 shipped not even 6-7 months ago.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
STRIKERS 1945 PLUS MVS cart added.
Feel free to make offers.
BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
Just sold the last MV1C I had available.Maybe something in the future. Got another Metal Slug 3 up!
bump.
PayPal Gift please..
BB

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Happy New Year big. Is the SSVS MVS kit still going? Able to ship to the UK? Shall we take it to PM if so?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
I got a NeoSD as trade bait…:keke:
HAPPY B DAY!
You took a gamble and won! Kudos to you.I love it! I may try to find another item like that..well somebody DID just purchase that HORI STICK and I included a new extension cable just in case they didn't want to bother fixing the ground pin....so all is well..
I'll be getting thode photos up for MS3 and CS2 tonight.always looking to add more....and I will...

BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
Added two cheap MVS titles.I probably will add a Metal Slug with a replacement case and label as well later.
BUMP!
BB