Mexico/Argentina Friendly Wed June 4 :00p.m. P.S.T

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Above time is incorrect. It's on at 8:00p.m. California Time.

Just a friendly, but I'll be glued to my TV.

Go Mexico...but I'm realistic. :D

Last edited:

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
This game should be pretty good since Messi and Aguero will be playing. I wanna watch it but what channel will show this game, I live in southern California.

PlayeroftheMonthJuliSergioAguero.jpg

Last edited:

zapatistab

This game should be pretty good since Messi and Aguero will be playing. I wanna watch it but what channel will show this game, I live in southern California.

PlayeroftheMonthJuliSergioAguero.jpg

It's on Telemundo. Channel 48 here in Northern California.

According to my Directv Channel Guide, Southern California Telemundo is Channel 52.

I can't edit my original post. It's Actually on at 8:00p.m. P.S.T.

Last edited:

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
damn that sucks, i dont' get any channels in spanish in my area. Not even in my cable service (go figure).

Ill ask my friend if he gets telemundo to watch it.

zapatistab

Messi and Aguero caused too much havoc last night. Mexico didn't have a chance. :crying:

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Damn 4-1 and we played like shit, Messi and Aguero played horribly. The only good play they did was the goal Aguero played through his legs so the ball would get to messi. I think the best goal was Maxi's because of the small space he had to make the goal. Gago and Maxi were the best players on the field not Messi or Aguero, I have to admit Argentina played soft as hell and wtf the refs were favoring mexico like crazy, Borgetti brought a ball down with his hand-arm and it wasn't even seen by the linesman and damn they called fouls left and right that weren't fouls at all. But in the end its just a friendly match to see how the players work together but I did expect alot more from mexico which was shocked after the first goal which demoralized them to much and you cant let that happen in soccer.

zapatistab

Damn 4-1 and we played like shit, Messi and Aguero played horribly. The only good play they did was the goal Aguero played through his legs so the ball would get to messi. I think the best goal was Maxi's because of the small space he had to make the goal. Gago and Maxi were the best players on the field not Messi or Aguero, I have to admit Argentina played soft as hell and wtf the refs were favoring mexico like crazy, Borgetti brought a ball down with his hand-arm and it wasn't even seen by the linesman and damn they called fouls left and right that weren't fouls at all. But in the end its just a friendly match to see how the players work together but I did expect alot more from mexico which was shocked after the first goal which demoralized them to much and you cant let that happen in soccer.

I can see why Argentinian fans are so Loco (in a good way). Your expectations are too high.

According to your comments, Argentina should have won 8-1.
:eek:

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Yea, we expect way to much from our soccer players. We have a lot of pride in soccer and it means everything to us. The famous quote from Pele "El futbol no es cuestion de vida o muerte...es mucho mas que eso." doesn't apply to Argentinian soccer because when we play it is life or death :glee: