Michelle Jenneke dances around in your imagination all day...

Curt

apostate
This thread was derailed and now is worthless.

Type in Michelle Jenneke on youtube to find the vid.

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Ah yes! I didn't know the name, but I remember the video. She could have come in dead last and I would still love her. But, instead, she killed it. What a babe.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
like skynet, I liked her more when she wasn't as self aware.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
like skynet, I liked her more when she wasn't as self aware.

I still like her just as much. The more I see this chick, the better.

I'd fuck her like I've never fucked anyone before.

i'm obsessed with her in a way i've never been before with a woman i've never met

she revs my hormones up to pubescent teenager levels

A man after my own heart. *high five*

P.S.- Curt is a creepy stalker fuck. Watch out Spin.

Last edited:

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
bunch of pervs around here....

btw Curt, who's that guy in your avatar?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
+1 for curt being creepy. I've actually created a folder dedicated to screenshots of creepy stuff he says on Facebook

is it bigger or smaller than the folder for creepy stuff lonesage posts?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Well, lonesage creepiness has actually affected my life, like his thread about pubic fat...there's a girl in my life that now believes I searched the internet about how to get rid of it

and then there's the time I threw up after seeing a toilet bowl of shaved pubes

EDIT - the folder only has two pictures for now, I wish I started earlier, but oh well.. it's created and my body is ready to capture more creepy stuff

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Well, lonesage creepiness has actually affected my life, like his thread about pubic fat...there's a girl in my life that now believes I searched the internet about how to get rid of it

and then there's the time I threw up after seeing a toilet bowl of shaved pubes

EDIT - the folder only has two pictures for now, I wish I started earlier, but oh well.. it's created and my body is ready to capture more creepy stuff

lonesage is a very pubic focused boy.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member

lol

Curt

apostate
Just move this thread to the Warroom, I tried to have a nice time and post something I thought was neat for the NG.com crew to browse because there is so little content on this site these days.

And All I get is harassed by Wesley who does nothing but harass threads I'm in on Facebook. If anyone is a stalker it's him. I don't need this shit. I'm a good guy, I might say some stupid shit on facebook but who hasn't.

I didnt post on here for years because I was so tired of the bullshit. and It looks like thats the way it'll be again.

Get a life. And if you want to harass me just go nuts on the warroom. I've never been anything but a punching bag on this forum anyway. I don't deserve this, I've never wronged anyone here.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Just move this thread to the Warroom, I tried to have a nice time and post something I thought was neat for the NG.com crew to browse because there is so little content on this site these days.

And All I get is harassed by Wesley who does nothing but harass threads I'm in on Facebook. If anyone is a stalker it's him. I don't need this shit. I'm a good guy, I might say some stupid shit on facebook but who hasn't.

I didnt post on here for years because I was so tired of the bullshit. and It looks like thats the way it'll be again.

Get a life. And if you want to harass me just go nuts on the warroom. I've never been anything but a punching bag on this forum anyway. I don't deserve this, I've never wronged anyone here.

what's your facebook id?