Michelle Jenneke dances around in your imagination all day...

Curt

apostate
btw, why is your vag sore because I came in here and said something that was already said by two other members? was it because I said I was documenting it?

too bad about blocking me...now you'll never get to creep my girlfriend (who thinks I'm insecure about pubic fat)

You just wont let it go. A couple jokes are fine, Yeah It was a creepy stupid thing to write. get over it. You just dont let it go, you just REALLY don't like me and never miss an opportunity to say something mean to me.

Even now... What have I done to you? You don't like me fine. Just leave it alone. I don't deserve to be treated like a REAL creep, I've done nothing but try and have some fun on the internet. Just leave me alone please.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
16107_4007209259009_586168648_n.jpg

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
You just wont let it go. A couple jokes are fine, Yeah It was a creepy stupid thing to write. get over it. You just dont let it go, you just REALLY don't like me and never miss an opportunity to say something mean to me.

Even now... What have I done to you? You don't like me fine. Just leave it alone. I don't deserve to be treated like a REAL creep, I've done nothing but try and have some fun on the internet. Just leave me alone please.

You shouldn't be on the internet, dude. Your skin is way too thin. I hardly even think about you (but when I do, it's that you're a creep). Ignore me. Melting down like this only makes it worse.

I feel really bad about this now.

Curt

apostate

That's pretty much the extent of it.

Satisfied?

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Alright, it's no fun when the guy isn't angry about it...I feel bad when they're genuinely upset, so I edited some of my stuff

Curt

apostate
I'd really like to thank Soilwork (wes) for taking down the posts. It was making me feel uncomfortable to have my facebook under scrutiny for peoples amusement.

If anyone from Neo-Geo.com wants to send me a Facebook friend request and doesnt know my ID just message me and I'll send you the link and accept your request.

I just dont like the idea of it sitting out there for the thousands of lurkers who I have no idea are looking at it for kicks.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Can we get a link to the vid back? I was hoping to see something good.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Curt said:
I'm not going to answer that, because it's too stupid.

i'm not poking fun or anything, just his face seems familiar to me.... i can't seem to recall where i've seen him before. judging by the makeup i'm assuming he's from some sort of glam rock band or possibly a model?

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
i'm not poking fun or anything, just his face seems familiar to me.... i can't seem to recall where i've seen him before. judging by the makeup i'm assuming he's from some sort of glam rock band or possibly a model?

it's Brandon Lee from The Crow