Microsoft reveals XBOX 360!

Neoray

New Challenger
Yes the next generation of game console is here and it looks sweet, well it looks like a supersized ipod.

XBOX 360

MTV had a special show on it yesterday and they showed off what the system can do and all I can say is WOW!

I want one badly and its wireless!

I have more on it on my site, check out the videogame/Arcade page.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6p8c0/neoraymagazine/

see you there.

Curt

apostate
Quit being a fag.

Not Neo. Not Geo.

Wrong Forum... Try Unrelated, youre about 48 hours late, theres about 15 threads.

Delete Thread.

And your site can suck my taint.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Curt said:
Quit being a fag.

Not Neo. Not Geo.

Wrong Forum... Try Unrelated, youre about 48 hours late, theres about 15 threads.

Delete Thread.

And your site can suck my taint.

Curt_short_20X :kekeke:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
so you created an account, just to whore out your website.
delete, ban, rinse, repeat.

Neoray

New Challenger
No shit its not NEO-GEO!

are you guys sick in your head you fucking jealous bitches
there is a life after NEO-GEO, GO OUT AND GET A LIFE ALREADY YOU ASSHOLES!

I like my NEO-GEO but be for real theres other systems that kick it in the ass around the block and back.
besides its 15 year old rehashed graphics.

and curt you gay neo cocksucker shut the fuck up, do you have a site, no. why cause you suck you Crow wannabe motherfucker. :kekeke:

Admit it you neo-geo whores.

shit theres always a few dicks that mess up a thread, NEVER FAILS.

Last edited:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Neoray said:

I like my NEO-GEO but be for real theres other systems that kick it in the ass around the block and back.

I like CHICKEN!

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Honestly man

Everything u just did is a pretty much no no on any forum.. And the neo will last another 14 yrs!!!!!!!!!!!

Neoray

New Challenger
Devilredeemed, so are you fagot. :smirk:

14 years good I just hope that negative neo hoes aren't around for that long.

lets see I see some pics of nintendo stuff being advertised is that also against the law, oh shit were going to hell!!!
God forgive me!!!!!

AHhhhh!!!!!

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Here, this is about as relevant as your little gay site:

adam06.jpg

holla.

Neoray

New Challenger
on a serious note is it really nessesary to waste your time bitching about a new console, no I don't think so.
Just back away from the NEO-GEO a minute and take a deep breath, see now look at all the new systems coming out, see that wasn't bad now was it?
damn what a person has to go through to get you away from that Neo, damn.

I bet if you can put a NEO-GEO cart or a CD that will rock your world right, its a new system and I wanted to share it with you if that against policy then sue me.I bet when they come out with neo games to play on it or Atomiswave you'll all be saying, oh shit look Neo-Geo games and Atomiswave games for XBOX 360!
and you know that day is coming, when you'll be saying,

I WANT IT

AWESOME!

Did you see the new Neo-Geo collection games on the 360?

whoa, Metal Slug on the 360!!!, sweet!

I want to sell my carts or cds to buy it! :D

Last edited:

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
dude, bottom line that people are bringing up is you should have put this Thread in Unrelated...

that fact aside, you've posted about your thread and your website and it seems no one's all that interested so the best thing would probably be to just start posting in some of the other existing XBOX 360 threads over in Unrelated, dontcha think?

rarehero

20 Year Member
Neoray said:
No shit its not NEO-GEO!

and curt you gay neo cocksucker shut the fuck up, do you have a site, no. why cause you suck you Crow wannabe motherfucker. :kekeke:

shit theres always a few dicks that mess up a thread, NEVER FAILS.

WELL FUCK ME.
IT'S A FUCKING NEOGEO SITE BIIIIIIIIIITCH
TAKE YOUR COCK SUCKING SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE.
YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE FUCKING CHRISTIAN SPAMBOTS
AT LEAST THEY'RE FUCKING WORKING FOR JESUS.
TAKE YOU'RE SICK ASS SHIT SOMEWHERE WHERE PEOPLE CARE.
THEY MIGHT LIKE YOU AT GAMEFAQS.
whey hey.
get off my nuts bitch.

Neoray

New Challenger
you ain't got nothing else to do on a Friday night asshole and if anything you bastard your on my dick bitch. stupid motherfucker.

I know its a NEO site but I see alot of topics here on other consoles, teh roms etc.
again this site should be a all in the know of all systems not just Neo and since they make Neo games for all the systems why not talk about them too.

If anything it keeps the Neo strong and lasting this long and I'm proud of that.
Sure glad I got another one shiny and new.
but I like to see what else is out there than NEO-GEO all the time, too bad SNK dropped production for the Atomiswave.

Last edited:

Howdoin

, Le BLING-BLING!,
Neoray said:
you ain't got nothing else to do on a Friday night asshole and if anythind you bastard your on my dick bitch. stupid motherfucker.

Had you look in the correct part of the forums you'd have seen that many people here are interested in the 360 and many other things... but posting it in the General Neo Geo topic is just dumm.
Now had you put this in the "unrelated" forum you would probably have had a better welcome.

So next time read the FAQ and use your brain before posting.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
*sigh* I see 1 of 2 things happening here:

a move to the War Room or...

cp-lock1502.jpg

Neoray

New Challenger
well then stop bitching and put it in the right forum so people will stop crying about the 360, shit.

people are so touchy on there NEO-GEO, Jesus H Christ!

Good news just found out that Metalslug 6 will comeout for the 360!

now is that better.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Who gives a fuck about Xbox 360...its all about the Neo. Thats all that matters nowadays. So chip on that. :D

I am just being friendly.

Isnt Atomiswave supposed to make Metal Slug 6? Where is it at. :conf:

Neoray

New Challenger
I'm too I'm tired of all these new systems but if people keep buying them (fuck it I'll buy it)they will keep making them, just wanted too spread the news, to bad its the wrong forum, my bad but look I'm a fucking noob :tickled:

Yes Atomiswave is coming out with Metalslug 6 but so is everyone else, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo.

Its just a matter of time before all the Atomiswave games get ported to the other systems.

and since Metalslug 6 is 3-D it will go smooth on the 360 without the outrageous price of a Atomiswave Cart, thank god for E-BAY.
For me I'll just play it at the Arcades.

To find out more on MS6 checkout The sammy website and if your near or would like to go to there upcoming shows I'm sure they will have MS6 on display.

heres a link

http://www.sammyusa.com/

Last edited:

rarehero

20 Year Member
Neoray said:
you ain't got nothing else to do on a Friday night asshole and if anything you bastard your on my dick bitch. stupid motherfucker.

I know its a NEO site but I see alot of topics here on other consoles, teh roms etc.
again this site should be a all in the know of all systems not just Neo and since they make Neo games for all the systems why not talk about them too.

If anything it keeps the Neo strong and lasting this long and I'm proud of that.
Sure glad I got another one shiny and new.
but I like to see what else is out there than NEO-GEO all the time, too bad SNK dropped production for the Atomiswave.

o fuck off fuck face.
i'm fucking working.
so while you're spending your friday night whining on an bbs.
i'm getting paid.
go suck a fuck son.