Midterm election 2022

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Notice how the comments were turned off in that video as well.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I don't know about you, but I kind of zone out if I have to give a speech in public. He probably was expecting someone to be standing there, but there wasn't anyone. Or maybe he was indicating his surprise. It just looks like a man anticipating a handshake that wasn't there to me. I don't see any big deal.

And also, yeah he's old. Who cares. This shit happens.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Biden always had gaffes. Now he has dementia and gaffes. He's unfit to manage a Burger King, let alone a country.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
The apologist brigade is out!

I didn't realize that speech impediments made you claim you graduated at the top of your law class.

Biden has always been an exaggerator and an out and out liar. Not a joke, not a joke. He's the definitive career politician.

I'm sure all of you falling over yourself to tell us how this is just normal for Joe Biden cut the same amount of slack for Trump right? Remember how we were gonna 25th amendment that son of a bitch?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Remember how we were gonna 25th amendment that son of a bitch?

You mean when people said they should 25th amendment Trump after passing lies that he won the election? Met with members of his cabinet to overturn the election and tried to convince Pence not to certify the election. Are we going to pretend that didn't happen.

I forgot, who's has dementia again? The guy who actually won the election or the guy who thinks he won?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
You mean when people said they should 25th amendment Trump after passing lies that he won the election? Met with members of his cabinet to overturn the election and tried to convince Pence not to certify the election. Are we going to pretend that didn't happen.

I forgot, who's has dementia again? The guy who actually won the election or the guy who thinks he won?

No, I mean when people said they should 25th amendment Trump after he got covid. Or when he was being impeached for the first time. Or when he got elected in 2016. It was a supposed out for Democrats during his entire term to question his mental fitness. Don't pretend like it wasn't.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
No, I mean when people said they should 25th amendment Trump after he got covid. Or when he was being impeached for the first time. Or when he got elected in 2016. It was a supposed out for Democrats during his entire term to question his mental fitness. Don't pretend like it wasn't.

lol

ok, I didn't want him in office at all in those 4 years but I don't think anyone (at least that I know) seriously said the 25th should be invoked until after 1/6

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Since none of these elderly politicians are truly fit for office, they're all ripe for criticism and speculation. If they ever remove a sitting president for health reasons, it's going to be because he's on life support or something. Just doesn't happen, as much as the other side wishes it would happen every few years.

2Heed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
So Trump's gonna run again. I couldn't give less of a shit if I ate nothing but Slim Jims and sharp cheddar for a week.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Another 2 years of MAGA flags on pick-up trucks with mud tires cruising around town. yay.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
6 years ago a whole bunch of people on here were emphatic that clinton had weeks to live
n-g.com is where I get all my political news. Just doing my duty as a well-informed citizen. (Sadly, I could do worse.)

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I don't remember that. Maybe stage could pull up a link.
It was in the main election thread, dns_dies, I think his name was, was one of the leading advocates. Presumably inspired by Clinton fainting during the election.

I don't know if that whole thread disappeared, or was heavily edited, I haven't seen any of it in years.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Brief tenure, crossed wasabi, shown the door.
A fallen soldier of the infowar.

I liked most of what Trump said in his speech. Will DeSantis challenge the king? Either way, Florida is taking over!

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
A fallen soldier of the infowar.

I liked most of what Trump said in his speech. Will DeSantis challenge the king? Either way, Florida is taking over!
No, I think DeSantis waits.
I don't think he wants to try his luck against Orange Man Rad.

Reactions: wyo