Midwest Gaming Classic

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Can someone bring some neo joysticks for the turbo room? I have something I want to field test.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Really looking forward to getting feedback on the latest SKYCURSER build from you guys. We've made some massive strides since last year's event.

I had a blast last year. Hopefully I can get around to seeing more of the booths and stuff this year.

I'm specifically coming out to play Skycurser. I have been looking forward to the event just for that. So stoked!

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Could it possibly be the rumored anus elasticity mod?

Close. That's the result after you buy all the necessary parts to make it function. It's a neogeo/db15 to pc engine controller adapter with support 2 and 6 buttons and a built in multi-tap for 2 players.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Close. That's the result after you buy all the necessary parts to make it function. It's a neogeo/db15 to pc engine controller adapter with support 2 and 6 buttons and a built in multi-tap for 2 players.

My anus is ready.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
happy to see and meet some of you. Don't recall who all I met. Great time trying to sell loads of Shaq-Fu and laughing over bad perverted PC-FX games

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Was a blast coming out and hanging with everyone. Niko, NTM, Jag-Master, Kid Panda, shadowkn55, Catmato, Chris @ Windy, Whisp, Demirichris (and the rest of the SkyCurser guys). To the others I did not mention, sorry, but I don't remember everyone's name. Nevertheless, it was great meeting all of you as well.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
happy to see and meet some of you. Don't recall who all I met. Great time trying to sell loads of Shaq-Fu and laughing over bad perverted PC-FX games

Inno doskute, inno no daingha!

That's Japanese for "same, bro!"

Btw--found a dreamcast one today called "happy lesson". I know what made that lesson happy.

Scored something amazing at the last minute but it's packed. I'll throw up some pics when I get home.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Someone just jogged my memory on something.

One of the funniest things this weekend was going in on Friday when no one was there and seeing these two in one of the rooms on a sit down pinball machine. They were going fuckin' insane on the flippers just screaming out "MLG 420 NO SCOOOOOPE!!!!" I almost died.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
was a super blast seeing everyone!

Favorite bits of the show (aside from turfy's "other" announcement)

Loved having the coleco chameleon proto at my booth, making graham do his 'azn anime girl getting raep'ed' sound (which is remarkably good), and making my booth gal pose with whatever cosplay weapons came through for the twitterfaces.

ZLrr0rV.png

InPuLqj.png

Last edited:

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I had a great time again this year. Lots of fun showing off my Chameleon fake.

3uKDBKy.jpg

C7L3VYx.gif

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
The B-Dub fucked me up the next day. Had major runs at the airport. I still haven't taken a proper shit since getting back.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
The B-Dub fucked me up the next day. Had major runs at the airport. I still haven't taken a proper shit since getting back.

Great story.

I'm not much of a wing aficionado so I kept my order safe. No cray sauces or anything.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
still getting messages and emails at windy over the coleco.

still was worth it.