Midwest Gaming Classic

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Im sure ill go, just hope they get everything smoothed out this year. The whole "outside tent" thing sucked major balls with how the wiring was set up once the monsoon rainstorm decided to hit.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Im sure ill go, just hope they get everything smoothed out this year. The whole "outside tent" thing sucked major balls with how the wiring was set up once the monsoon rainstorm decided to hit.

quan and i have a private sales room setup just outside of the tent for this show. if and when it the gaming tsunami hits the tent- we will have a dry place to be. :D

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I should be goin for a nice long saturday, just need to get a wetsuit and some snorkel gear.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'll be there.

Working on scooping some more PVM's to bring to the show.

Maybe a whole trailer load of them.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I'll be there.

Working on scooping some more PVM's to bring to the show.

Maybe a whole trailer load of them.

Hahahahaha, that's a great idea. Fingers crossed for a taco shirt trade.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
This will be my ninth year at the show! And It is such a great show... I just really wish they would expand the show to three days because it is over way too quick for me. Just when I am feeling adjusted to WI after driving 14 hours straight to get there (Jon knows), I gotta pack up and head back.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Well, I might just be going

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
This will be my ninth year at the show! And It is such a great show... I just really wish they would expand the show to three days because it is over way too quick for me. Just when I am feeling adjusted to WI after driving 14 hours straight to get there (Jon knows), I gotta pack up and head back.

be sure and swing by our little room to say 'hi'.

Well, I might just be going

huzzah!

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member

"Carlson, you're about to drive into a ditch!" Revs to 4000 RPM....5000....back to 2000...5000....3000.

Initial C. :D

Jon

PS: Any word from the organizers on what the vendor room will be like yet? Hopefully, not the same thing.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
"Carlson, you're about to drive into a ditch!" Revs to 4000 RPM....5000....back to 2000...5000....3000.

Jon

PS: Any word from the organizers on what the vendor room will be like yet? Hopefully, not the same thing.

Like I said...YOU KNOW. :) But yeah, it will be the same thing with some minor changes to make things better (hopefully no flooding this year).

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Like I said...YOU KNOW. :) But yeah, it will be the same thing with some minor changes to make things better (hopefully no flooding this year).

You know you loved standing in 2 inches of water...with no lights...and windy as hell.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
You know you loved standing in 2 inches of water...with no lights...and windy as hell.

I have no complaints...people could actually move around and shop this year. Mother nature timed it well by waiting until the sales started to die down too before closing it down.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member

Jon

Was this before or after all those Spotted Cow brews? :keke:

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
Was this before or after all those Spotted Cow brews? :keke:

LOL. Before! I save the spotted cow for back home in the Maryland Suburbs of DC, which is a $12 for a premium sixpack part of the country.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
$12 for a premium sixpack part of the country.

Ouch! Let me know how many you'd like right around the 1st week of April as I can get 12 packs and 24 packs of bottles locally for you again no problem.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
Thanks Dan! I'm going to need 1 or 2 cases :) I'll hit you back or we can trade.