Midwest Gaming Classic

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I make a trip up to WI every few months or so to get Spotted Cow.

This will be the third year for my friend and I heading up. Was nice having room to wander around in the tents and shop...but I think MGC really has outgrown the hotel.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Have you tried Rocky Rococo pizza at the nearby mall? Seriously it is the best crappy pizza ever...even better than Little Caesars IMO.

We need to introduce you to Donatos Pizza when we get back from MGC.

Jon

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
quan and i have a private sales room setup just outside of the tent for this show. if and when it the gaming tsunami hits the tent- we will have a dry place to be. :D

NICE! Glad to hear this CD! Ill be sure to stop by and say hello again! Whatcha got this year I can take off your hands. :mr_t:

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
already got the fight club planned up for me.
I'm down to bring some special Nebraska beer if you guys want some.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I'm doing my best to be there.. As some know, I have a few very LARGE things I need to take care of before MGC is even a possibility for me. I'm Literally doing everything I humanly can to be there this year.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
So, my wife is going to have paid speech at the Chicago University and is anyway there 11. - 16. April and I really want to see some of you guys. So I just applied new passport and tomorrow I will know if I get it in time (probably will) and will reserve flights there. Current plan is to fly to Chicago on Friday morning and stay weekend at Milwaukee and then leave back to Chicago. Wife is not going to visit the event (at least Saturday) so hopefully I see you all in there! Otherwise I will be so ronery...

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I'm curious if my vendor's badge will get me into that. However, none of the events really interest me.

Anyway, 6-midnight...Carlson and I may still be setting up past 7 or 8. I may just head off to bed by then.

Jon

You need to bring some HNR if you're burning the midnight oil.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
April is here gentlemen, MGC is 1 week and 3 days, tickets are in my hand and ready to go. Any preparations needed? :D

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hey dudes, as a few of you may be aware, I'm currently developing a new arcade-exclusive shoot 'em up called SKYCURSER. We got an invite a few months ago from Trickman Terry and Sushi X of EGM fame to join their Retroids room at MGC and we couldn't be more excited.

We will be bringing the dedicated cabinet along with a brand new build of the game that has never before been seen in public. I really hope to meet some of you guys face to face and receive feedback on the game. Be sure to say hi if you get the chance!

Gameplay-2.gif
sgp-3.gif

Cabinet-Full.png

If you would like to learn a bit more about the game, here are some quick links.

Neo Geo thread with exclusive video content: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...atible-Arcade-Shooter-Come-Play-It-for-Free!/

Official Website: www.skycurser.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/skycurser
Twitter: www.twitter.com/skycurser

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
As neat as that horizontal schmup looks, the size of the hitbox on the ship must be HUGE.

Jon

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
We are already planning on reducing the sprite size to be more reflective of the hit box. Right now, the hit box is only the cockpit area. But this game doesn't really play much like a traditional shmup, you'll have to play it to see what I mean!

miisalo

Astra Superstar
I'm here waiting others to arrive, anyone up for beer or two tonight? Although i'm suffering jet lag and exhausted of travelling 18 hours to here...