Midwest Gaming Classic

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Bdeepz eluded me two years in a row :(
I did have some of dat craig tho. Thanks

miisalo

Astra Superstar
And i missed ballz :( And it was my fault, I noticed that in some point I sent sms without country code, so they went to limbo in Finland I think.

But I'm now planning to organize Finnvasion to MGC next year. And we need Raz to join us!

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
And i missed ballz :( And it was my fault, I noticed that in some point I sent sms without country code, so they went to limbo in Finland I think.

But I'm now planning to organize Finnvasion to MGC next year. And we need Raz to join us!

yeah, it was great meeting you!

sipped is not the word, lol.

I was offended by its very existence.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Damn you Chris, I had my best evening in Chicago. 3 lunches/dinners within 6 hours, 2 barcades and seeing real Chicago. I'm speechless.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Damn you Chris, I had my best evening in Chicago. 3 lunches/dinners within 6 hours, 2 barcades and seeing real Chicago. I'm speechless.

Did any of those meals involve a cheap $5 pizza?

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
I got to meet up with Chris again and happened to run into ballz as I walked in. Sadly I missed out on the festivities as had family issues come up on Sunday... Pissed me off. Oh well always next year.

Chris gave me awesome reference for recap on neo monitor I will be doing soon. Chatted with Arcade Adventures wife super super helpful be sure to give them a call.

Cheers

Last edited:

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
MGC is slated for April 8-10, 2016!

Anyone planning on going? or would anyone on the fence want to start planning so far in advance!?

It's always a blast!

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Barring an untimely snowstorm or, inability to get vacation time off, I should be rolling up with Carlson from Mad-Gear.

Jon

miisalo

Astra Superstar
I was planning to go again, but family wants to have 2 weeks vacation somewhere. So now it depends bit on how expensive place they want to go and do I have time for two vacations. Hopefully going to be there again, but we will see.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm going for sure, if Yodd is serious about driving, I'm down for a carpool. Otherwise I'll fly in.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I'm prolly gonna go so I can fuck up cdamms cash box some more.

after my last convention (last weekend), i loaded up the car and hit the road. apparently this was the view from looking in the whole way:

yVFbaBQ.jpg

didn't even notice until halfway home. it stayed that way until we got back.