Mike Judge to Bring Back Beavis and Butt-Head

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
"Beavis, if we discover the mystery of morning wood... we'll be famous the world over" uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

I hope this fucking rocks.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
At least i got some good news today,thanks Spin.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic

Thanks for that. A classic that I haven't seen for years.

I will say this though, towards the end of their run, B & B sucked. I don't know if it was because Judge just wanted to fulfill his contract or something, but the later stuff just wasn't funny. It's easy to spot because the art direction is different.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
This is the best news i've ever heard. you don't even know.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Let's see if Judge still has his old groove. My VHS collection is starting to deteriorate so I'll try picking up the newer rereleases.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I'm probably alone on this, but I think it would be funny if Judge aged them in real time so that if they were teenagers in the early '90s, they'd in their mid-30s now. Still sitting on the couch saying the same stuff but a little bit more depressing.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
I'm really glad to see B&B make a return. With all this shitty music that's out today we really need them back. One thing has me worried. When they were selling the show on DVD I saw a really funny infomercial with B&B and Billy Dee Williams. While it was really funny with them going back and forth, Mike seems to have lost the Beavis voice. Butt-Head sounded fine, but hopefully after doing a few episodes he'll get it back.

FIRE! FIRE!!

If anything, they could alter the pitch of the voice to make it higher. It's what they do for Cartman's voice on South Park.

muddymusic

n00b
Great news :glee:, seeing this again takes me right back to my teens....
pull my finger dumbass!

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
the years that beavis and butthead were still out were some of the best years of my life. It was all about fighting games, comic books and good music videos. aaaah the memories.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Can't wait. Never should have been canceled to begin with. I have great memories of watching it with my parents in middle school. They liked it too, and took all of us to the movie.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
I think this is cool, but only if they can say Fire again. Bowing to the censors is what killed it in the late episodes.

Where can I find that King Turd collection without using a public tracker? I've already been nailed by Viacom once and would like to avoid it happening again.

aria

Former Moderator
I'm probably alone on this, but I think it would be funny if Judge aged them in real time so that if they were teenagers in the early '90s, they'd in their mid-30s now. Still sitting on the couch saying the same stuff but a little bit more depressing.

that would be pretty awesome, if only for an episode where they flash forward. Kind of like how they run into those bikers in the movie.

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
"Bathe her, and bring her to me!"

This is great news. What funny timing that hear of this now. I just got done drinking with a good friend a week ago and talked about episodes while saying silly quotes.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
"whiiich lucky girl will be fit to join my herrum!"

dang I love B & B. I have the 3 volumes that were released on DVD. There so many good ones the Mike Judge left out on the DVD's though.

When I heard this news the other day I went looking through my one dresser and found 2 VHS tapes that were full from front to end with B & B episodes. I plan on watching them all when I get a chance.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
huhuhuhuhuhuh shut up fartknocker :lolz: If the show can retain the humor it had then i'll watch it.Not to mention how stale today's music has gotten,it shouldn't be to hard to make fun of it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
never liked the music video parts, just the animated parts. even then it was kinda hit & miss for me.

it creeped me out how these two retarded teens are somehow living in a house without parents and able to get tv.

absolutely loved the movie, tho. musta watched it like 10 times back in the 90s.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.

This would be so great.