Mini Marquees - Professionally Printed & Cut; Made to Order

Cool Craig

n00b
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
*** Giving everyone two weeks to get in requests. Cut off day is 4/3/15. Hopefully there will be enough people to do a run. Must get 100+ MMs to make this
do-able. Quality is second to none and done on special acetate material. Professionally printed and cut, shipped by me. Example: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...hkey=Gv1sRgCITvrPzRyODj_QE&feat=directlink***

----> Update 5/5: All have been shipped............. <-------

Prices vary: 1 = $10 shipped
10+ = $9 per shipped
20+ = $8 per shipped

-<<< Important >>>- PM your requests in the following format (to avoid misunderstanding) and I will respond with a quote. All arcadecrusade.com MM have borders. If you want originals, just say you want all originals. Please don't post what you want on this post:

1. Bust-a-Move http://www.arcadecrusade.com/gallery/v/minimarquees/Minis+and+Lables/mini/BustAMove-EV.tif.html

2. Pulstar http://www.arcadecrusade.com/gallery/v/minimarquees/Minis+and+Lables/mini/Pulstar-JR.tif.html

3. ETC.........

If you are not a fan of the white borders around the graphics, I have most minis without borders. Original marquees are spot on to originals without any white border. And don't forget, I can print custom marquess up to 3'x6'. Check it.......... http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?194566-New-MVS-Mini-Marquee-Professionaly-Printed/page12

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
If you are not a fan of the white borders around the graphics, I have most minis without borders. Original marquees are spot on to originals without any white border.

so you are making bootleg marquees?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
hmmmm...

Just want to put it out there, that I have been cool once or twice...

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
so you are making bootleg marquees?
they are printed on special acetate material.Also, with all of the repro stuff going around, you call his "bootleg",

who cares. he's charging 10$ and originals are practically worthless sohow could anyone flip them. besides I'm sure he's not making any money after materials and equipment costs.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
they are printed on special acetate material.Also, with all of the repro stuff going around, you call his "bootleg",

yes.

the repro/boot line is a fine grey line, but im walking it. this is stuff that supposedly looks identical to the real deal. so it's a full on bootleg.

Cool Craig

n00b
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
To answer all the jerks who felt the need to post negative comments about these reproductions, you might want to check the 5 year old post where I clearly show the difference between mine and the original. Originals are totally translucent where mine have a white backing. Both light up nicely, but I must say the reproductions are more vibrant. All my originals are in storage and never see the light of day.

A long time ago I purchased reproductions from a member here that were less than stellar quality, but instead of being a negative prick, I decided to make them myself and bring something to this forum members would appreciate. After selling thousands of marquees and shipping them all over the world (including to people who originally sh*t on them in posts), I knew I did something positive and gave something back to a site I used so often.

So please, no more comments. You don't like, you don't buy. Get some self control people!!

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
PM sent for several. I am glad you are doing another run. I had heard about your mini marquees before, but hadn't had a chance to purchase. I bought some repros from emdkay, and although they look nice lit up, when they aren't lit they aren't readable.

Cool Craig

n00b
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Members,

I will be sending quotes at the end of the day today for those who sent in requests. Anyone else interested, get them in today!!!

Delicious un-faded color.........
DSC03595.JPG

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Damn those look nice.

Almost makes me want to buy a couple of my old designs just to have around even though I don't have a Neo anymore.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I've got several of these from the original run (2010ish, I think) and they look stellar. They have held up well, too.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I did get a PM from him earlier (last Thursday, 4/30) asking for my address. That is the last I heard. I was hoping I would end up getting them later this week. Hopefully someone who gets some information (marquees arrive, etc) will let the thread know, as I have been watching it myself.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I did get a PM from him earlier (last Thursday, 4/30) asking for my address. That is the last I heard. I was hoping I would end up getting them later this week. Hopefully someone who gets some information (marquees arrive, etc) will let the thread know, as I have been watching it myself.

Got mine yesterday, so I am confident anyone who has not yet received their will eventually get them. They look good!

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Mine arrived today. All good quality... Only two complaints I have... apparently I forgot to request a TSS one (probably figured my chances on getting one almost nil! Whoops!) and MD3 and MPE weren't original marquees, but a custom created (I think MPE was custom). However, I am fine with these two as I didn't specify any particular image and just said "the original marquees". I am still going to use the MPE one as it isn't a bad image and much better than what I had.

I think everyone will be pleased with the quality of these minis and if he does another run I will probably grab several more.