Mini NoVA get together on the 24th

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Thanks to all that came on the 10th!

Anyways, I'd like to do something on the 24th... but if that's the weekend the New Astros are arriving the group will be understandably busy. If you have an astro coming in, you should be here anyways.

Update: Most people are busy anyways, but if anyone is looking to hang out the plan was to do an arcade thingy anyways.

Let me know and all are welcome!

Last edited:

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Ill have to check and make sure the wife isn't working but I'll try and make it this time. I missed the last couple.

Edit:

Scratch that, my wife just reminded me will be at a wedding that day.

Dennis

Last edited:

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
...Damn, wonder if I'd have time to order and install the new encoder for my dedicated 4 player supergun. Then I could bring all my 4 player Konami PCBs.

- TGM

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
...Damn, wonder if I'd have time to order and install the new encoder for my dedicated 4 player supergun. Then I could bring all my 4 player Konami PCBs.

- TGM

You can buy one off me but it will be component only. :p

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
miss you guys. Seattle fucking blows for neo. Actually Seattle just straight up blows for most everything. Enjoy without me fella's.

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
You can buy one off me but it will be component only. :p

Ehh.. I do have a theory about that board, but I'd sooner not knowingly limit my options.

Since the Jrok in the roadie supergun can just be unplugged and removed I'll just "borrow" it and re-wire the 4 player for it since it was getting a new Jrok anyway. It'll be in like Flynn baby.

Then I can just pop another Jrok back into the roadie super gun at my leisure.

Anyway, then I could bring TMNT, Turtles in Time, Simpsons, Sunset Riders, and Wild West Cowboys of Moo Mesa. We could also do AVP and maybe actual 4 player D&D... need to see if I've got a full kick harness.

- TGM

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
I should be able to make this one. Things have been really crazy for me lately.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
I should be able to make this one. Things have been really crazy for me lately.

Seriuosly, I've been busy as hell too.

I just miss ya'll :(

Anyways, here's hoping Ibara Kuro: Black Label will be here by Saturday

Lizard Lick sent me a confirmation email on my sticks and buttons! Won't be here until next weekend, but I got enough to replace all the MVU-4's completely (FINALLY!)

So, I'm hoping for a good turnout, and some fun times.

Also, you'll LOL at the new room setup.

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Wish I could join up. I'm local, but I'm working that weekend

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Still room for more? Me and a few friends were planning on hanging out this Saturday. If you got room we can swing by / bring stuff.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Still room for more? Me and a few friends were planning on hanging out this Saturday. If you got room we can swing by / bring stuff.

always.

bring sodas, I don't keep them around the house anymore (trying to lose 10 lbs :()

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Should I bring chips like last time? I'm also gonna bring a modded Saturn and Xbox 360 to have on hand in case anybody wants to play some shmups and whatnot downstairs.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Should I bring chips like last time? I'm also gonna bring a modded Saturn and Xbox 360 to have on hand in case anybody wants to play some shmups and whatnot downstairs.

sure. and downstairs shmups sounds good.

I can't wait to get my new cabs so we can upstairs shmups even more :mr_t:

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Can't make this one as some things have come up. :oh_no:

Robert is a great host tho ;)

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Can't make this one as some things have come up. :oh_no:

Robert is a great host tho ;)

That sucks :(

----

TOMORROW!!!

Anyways, Ibara Kuro is here! I won't have time to wire up the 4th button before tomorrow though :(

New Astros should ship monday!

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Great turnout. Lots of entertainment as usual. Always fun to make a fool of myself in [insert fighter name here] :D

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Great turnout. Lots of entertainment as usual. Always fun to make a fool of myself in [insert fighter name here] :D

Thanks for coming guys!

I can't wait until A. The new astros get here, and B. My F-ing joysticks arrive (all 6, not 1 lol)

I'm hoping to do another one in two weeks (next, next Saturday). And I hope to see the new astro orders this coming weekend.

cyberfluxor

Another Striker
Sup! I totally missed this one as they were running the MonsterFest event on the 10th. I have an event in Richmond to attend on the 25th so it may work out well for me if you did the 24th. 31st though is Halloween and I'll be sticking to local parties/events.

Do you have pictures from the last few gatherings?

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Sup! I totally missed this one as they were running the MonsterFest event on the 10th. I have an event in Richmond to attend on the 25th so it may work out well for me if you did the 24th. 31st though is Halloween and I'll be sticking to local parties/events.

Do you have pictures from the last few gatherings?

I'll most likely be doing one on the 24th, we don't really take pictures as we're all fucking ugly.

Might as well change the thread for the 24th.

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
You know I almost brought my camera to take pictures. But I'll be damned if I'll be the one to provide proof that Rob actually plays his games.

- TGM