Mini US Arcade Cab

TacoFace

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , I want to sell my mini US arcade cab . Theres a pic of it on the collections page . Its in great condition except theres a scratch on the right side where it says SNK . It has the serial number sticker on the front that says #30276 . I just bought a brand new Wells Gardner moniter for it 3 months ago . The Picture is Perfect ! The power supply fan makes noise when you start but goes away after awhile , sometimes comes back , sounds like it needs WD40 to grease it up . I can email pics if your really interested , sorry I don't know how to post them on the thread . $1,000

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Very, very tempting. However the price turns me off a little.

Good luck on the sale though :eye: :eye:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Wow

First may I say that is a thing of beauty, does price include a 2 slot and some games?? These things are rare but I'm with xtoo short20x maybe a few $100 to much. Also I bet shipping is going to be a bitch, for me anyways not if your local.

Hope you get your asking price... :)

TacoFace

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes , 2 slot is included . I don't know how much shipping would be , but it doesn't weigh near as much as the full size thats for sure .

Its perfect for people that don't have room for the big MVS , like in small apartments . fits anywhere .

TacoFace

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It cost me $300 . Kinda hard to find too , I had to special order it . Glad they still carry them . Seems like all arcade companys are slowly going out of buisness .

jeff10

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
trade

pm or email me if interested in trading for a full size dediacted 4 slot mvs, super great condition have pics if interested...

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
$800 is a fair price, $750 should be the lowest considering the new monitor and all.

I would make you an offer if I just didn't pick-up another MVS Cab. :oh_no:

Someone help find this cab a new home... :(

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hmmm nice cab you got there i was looking for one since i'm fed up with aes prices To bad i haven't unloaded my aes yet with all it's games and stuff since i'm planing to switch to mvs all the way.