MISTer FPGA?

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
So after looking at my drive since you commented on my choice of wording.... I was selective on some cores and not with others. 95 gigs of that is for the ao486 core. I do have full rom sets for 8 and 16 bit stuff. CD based 16 and 32 bit systems are a little more selective. I am at 485 gigs used on that drive.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Thanks for the breakdown
If you could provide a detailed layout diagram of your ossc setup that would be great

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Coming right up. Would you like it in colored pencil, charcoal, or water color ?

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
I should probably give Gunforce 1 another chance. I played the shit out of the sequel but the original never clicked with me.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
MiSTer FPGA News - In the Hunt, Karnov, Saturn IO Board and More

SEGA Saturn IO Board (SISTerFPGA) :love:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I should probably give Gunforce 1 another chance. I played the shit out of the sequel but the original never clicked with me.
I feel like I'm one of the few people that liked it. Hell I even had the stomach for the SNES version at some point in my life lol. It's a rice and beans shooter but there's nothing much wrong with it really.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I just bought a MISTer FGPA (went with a pre-built one form misterapps). I got all of the "arcade" stuff working and have all the games for that.

Getting the NeoGeo / SMS / NES / 32X set up now... this machine is awesome.

People started bringing these to the fighting game weekly I've been going to so I had to get one. There's an Alpha 2 tourney in May here in Seattle that will run on Mister as well.

Seems really cool so far.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I just bought a MISTer FGPA (went with a pre-built one form misterapps). I got all of the "arcade" stuff working and have all the games for that.

Getting the NeoGeo / SMS / NES / 32X set up now... this machine is awesome.

People started bringing these to the fighting game weekly I've been going to so I had to get one. There's an Alpha 2 tourney in May here in Seattle that will run on Mister as well.

Seems really cool so far.
I can only imagine its a shit ton easier for tournaments than dealing with a bunch of CPS 2 hardware

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
I can only imagine its a shit ton easier for tournaments than dealing with a bunch of CPS 2 hardware
Exactly. It's small and some people even bring CRTs and stuff. I'm pretty excited to see what it's like and how many they have on hand. I competed in Third Strike a few weeks back on a CPS3 set up and there was so much shit on the table and it looked fragile. Hoping for that CPS3 core soon.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Exactly. It's small and some people even bring CRTs and stuff. I'm pretty excited to see what it's like and how many they have on hand. I competed in Third Strike a few weeks back on a CPS3 set up and there was so much shit on the table and it looked fragile. Hoping for that CPS3 core soon.
It’s still coming but I know the reverse engineering of the boards is taking a minute

It’ll be great to have CPS 3. ESP considering current costs for a multi…and it’s such a tiny library

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
It’s still coming but I know the reverse engineering of the boards is taking a minute

It’ll be great to have CPS 3. ESP considering current costs for a multi…and it’s such a tiny library

I've been messing around with my Mister all day. Didn't realize this could do Sega CD so now getting Snatcher and Time Gal going. I *think* I'm almost done tinkering with it.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I've been messing around with my Mister all day. Didn't realize this could do Sega CD so now getting Snatcher and Time Gal going. I *think* I'm almost done tinkering with it.
You should probably glance around and not talk to awbacon, read the fucking room, but have fun filling your harddrive.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
You should probably glance around and not talk to awbacon, read the fucking room, but have fun filling your harddrive.
we’re in the can’t talk to me phase now? Wow. Like I don’t know about this shit 😂 nice