MN: Pinball Circus

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Coming up the weekend of Oct 18-19 is the Pinball Circus at SS Billiards in Hopkins.

If you haven't been to one of these, its a cover charge event that covers the weekend and allows you to play all the pinball you can with all the machines set to FREE PLAY. They also have some tourneys if you want to try your luck. This is your chance to play the very rare pinball Big Bang Bar. It is one of approx 14 prototypes that were produced before Capcom closed the pinball division. I will be bringing my 1980 Williams Alien Poker machine for everyone to play as will other collectors bringing machines which will give you more options than just the games Lloyd has on hand.

Don't miss it.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'll be there, although I don't know what time.

It's a good opportunity for practice.

Do you know how much the cover charge is? Is it $25?

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Yes, looks like it will be $25 for both days. Don't know if he is giving any discount for only one day this year as he has in the past.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Bump. Coming up on Sat and Sun!!

Now to get back to work on the Alien Poker so it can make it's debut.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Just a couple of more days!

It's starting to look like my machine won't make it for this one (though I am doing what I can to bring it) as I likely won't have enough time to work out the issues before Sat. If it doesn't make it this time, I will have it there for the next one.

Anyone else going to show up?

aria

Former Moderator
Made last second plans to leave the state this weekend... sorry :(

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'll be there. I'll be bringing a friend. We don't know what time we'll be there, though. A co-worker may possibly be there too.