MN: Pinball on a Stick at State Fair

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Guys, looks like Thursday (27th) the Twin Cities Pinball Enthusiasts are getting together at the State Fair. Some of the local guys have gotten together and have a room where the old penny arcade used to be (next to the butterfly house) and filled it with pinball. Just look for the banner that says: Pinball on a Stick!

You can get more info on facebook under Twin Cities Pinball Enthusiasts (pinball thursday #114) or you can check out the Pinball on a Stick website. They have a listing of the machines on the site. There is also Twin Cities Pinball Enthusiasts website.

I would love to see you guys make it out.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Cool, I'll probably stop by.

I've never been to the fair but look to change that this year and I love me some pinball. :buttrock:

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
I think the fam decided that Sunday the 30th is our fair day. Anybody else gonna be there?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'll be out on the 3rd (My Dad is manning the geology club booth that day) and I'll definitely check it out.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
This is happening tomorrow. I will be taking half a day off from work to head out earlier in the afternoon. Would love to see any of you there by the machines around 7pm.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
I was planning on attending tomorrow but forgot that the inlaws are coming on Friday...all day housecleaning session tomorrow. :( :hammer:

Pound the balls extra hard for me!

no homo :D

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
I'll be going to the fair tomorrow with my mom around 10:30 or so. Maybe I'll run into whoever's there. I'm sorta hard to miss, but ya never know!

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Grinwing;2796763 Some of the local guys have gotten together and have a room where the old penny arcade used to be (next to the butterfly house) and filled it with pinball. Just look for the banner that says: Pinball on a Stick! I would love to see you guys make it out.[/QUOTE said:
I miss that old arcade. Summet amusments always had cool retro games. I looked forward to playing Demolition Derby Every year.

Damn Butterflies:very_ang:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Was out there today and it was some good stuff. It's nice they kept the prices at a reasonable .50/play.

Bride of pinbot was too fast, but fun.
Elvis was great.
I don't remember Safe Cracker being so small!
Congo was forgetable.
Whirlwind is more fun for real than on the Williams collection
World Poker Tour had an empty playfield
Circus Voltaire was awesome and my favorite there
Theatre of Magic is another awesome table.