MN Pinball Thurs 7-17

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Hey guys, just letting you know there is some pinball action going on this coming Thursday.

Currently the plan is to go to Spring Lake Amusement Park which has about 10 pins but, has been delayed because of rain the last couple times and its looking like rain may be in the forcast yet again.

As soon as I can lock down the location of this weeks gathering (this is an every 3rd thursday thing) I will post it here. Usually it comes down to the day of the get together for these things though as our pin group is a little disorganized.

You can also check http://www.tcpe.org/ for info.

Would be cool to see some more of you guys there.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Actually looks like I won't be able to make this one either... ah well.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rain might damper this one for me. And I've indulged my spending too much last week, so I won't be making it this time.

Can you post the full address to everything in the future? I guess I can always do a google search.

Here's the address and phone # for anyone interested:

1066 County Highway 10
Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
Phone: (763) 786-4994

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I want to play some pinball, but I'm not living in MN now. I will move back by the end of the year for sure. Hopefully sooner. I hate Des Moines.

Flavor

Saver,
Any idea when the next one of these will be at SS Billiards? Maybe meeting some of you guys playing pinball would be slightly less humiliating than meeting you in a Neo Geo setting. Either way, I'm more into the tech side of things than honing my gameplay skills.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
The SS Billiards gatherings are the second wednesday of the month starting at around 6pm. If the doors are locked when you get there, just hang out until Lloyd gets back as he is likely just having supper with some of us beforehand.

Would love to see you there!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Was bored today, so I checked it out. Pretty decent machines - I've listed them in the pinball thread.

Worth checking out if you happen to drop by there (It's like a 30 minute drive from my house, so it's convenient for me).

I'll probably check this place out from time to time just to play Sopranos.