MN: Second Wednesday Pinball

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
It's that time again.

Every second wednesday of the month we have the pinball gathering at SS Billiards in Hopkins.

5pm meet up the street at the Big 10 for some food.
6pm start time (or as soon as Lloyd gets back from supper with us.)

Hope to see any of you that can make it.

aria

Former Moderator
Tempting! I have a big trip this weekend that I need to plan for, but I can set aside some time after work I'll try to go. I'll see if Greg is interested.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
It's that time again.

Every second wednesday of the month we have the pinball gathering at SS Billiards in Hopkins.

5pm meet up the street at the Big 10 for some food.
6pm start time (or as soon as Lloyd gets back from supper with us.)

Hope to see any of you that can make it.

I'd be game, however I have a convention to attend for work nearby. I don't know what time I'll get out of that, but I'll try to make it.

What happened to the group that meets at various places? I haven't seen you post anything about that.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Yeah, I need to start a whole new thread with that and just update that as it comes along. The problem is I don't get the info until the last minute most times.

You can check www.tcpe.org for the latest info but it doesn't tend to get updated until the day before the gathering though it does at least let you know the date of the next one.

aria

Former Moderator
I'll try to stop by for a bit, but I don't think I can stay for a tournament. I want to support SS Billiards.

Grinwing, I don't have your number --could you PM me?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Dropped in @ 6 and waited till 6:30, but missed you guys. I had to get back home (1 hour drive home).

Maybe next go around I'll join you guys @ big 10.

I'll check out the tcpe gathering next time too.

Edit: Uggg.. Next week is bad for the tcpe.. I'll be out of town.

Last edited:

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Sorry about the timing... Lloyd gets into the conversations at Big 10 and tends to hang out a little longer than he plans. I am suprised that he wasn't back by 6:30 as he headed out a bit before I did, and I didn't think I was much past then when I got there.

Coming up on Oct 18 & 19 is the Pinball Circus at SS Billiards. I guess I have 5 weeks to get my Alien Poker put together and checked so that I can bring it up for the Circus. If you haven't ever been to one of these, they are well worth it!

See you Sat!

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Wednesday!!

Looks like Lloyd is changing the time to 7pm as he tends to get sucked into the conversations at Big 10 in which we start to gather around 5:30 (and eat) before going to SS Billiards.

Meet us at Big 10 or at SS for some fun!

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Nov 12th

The next 2nd Wed pinball at SS Billiards will be on Nov 12th. I believe the start time has now been pushed back to 6:30 but we usually gather at the Big 10 up the street for a bite starting around 5:00.

If you can't make this one try to make the Thursday gathering at the same place on Nov 20th.

We are trying to drum up some business for one of the best places to play pinball in the states right in our own back yard!