Modding the Arcade Stick Pro; a tutorial

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Well if you're thinking of me and @kernow while producing your videos we must be getting to you.
Haha trust me you two are the furthest thing from my mind unless I log in here to be amused by your rants. I make what I want. Bout it

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Haha trust me you two are the furthest thing from my mind unless I log in here to be amused by your rants. I make what I want. Bout it
Stopping logging in here then. A win-win for everyone.

In fact it'll give you even more time to keep polishing your turds, what could be better than that?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Stopping logging in here then. A win-win for everyone.

In fact it'll give you even more time to keep polishing your turds, what could be better than that?
yeah probably wont be doing that

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Well if you're thinking of me and @kernow while producing your videos we must be getting to you.
A Video Game Esoterica video posted today was filmed 2 years ago you know. He's got videos for years. You guys can't stop an assemly line this far downstream.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Not here to shit over everything lol but I will say the pink and yellow pastels on a white stick are kind of.. i dunno, sickly looking?

Why didnt you go with the Neo color scheme and maybe some black or blue for the remainder? Those two colors complement each other but they are still not the best eye candy.

If you like it, thats all that really matters, honestly. But I gotta say I'm not a huge fan of pink/yellow.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Not here to shit over everything lol but I will say the pink and yellow pastels on a white stick are kind of.. i dunno, sickly looking?

Why didnt you go with the Neo color scheme and maybe some black or blue for the remainder? Those two colors complement each other but they are still not the best eye candy.

If you like it, thats all that really matters, honestly. But I gotta say I'm not a huge fan of pink/yellow.
I said in the video. Spare parts. I had these lying around. It was a “keep it cheap” build. Admittedly I enjoy these colors though. Not everyone has to. Clearly some people find them offensive enough to scream at me on here over them

Which probably means next time I do this I’ll intentionally use the same colors for the fun 😂

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
A Video Game Esoterica video posted today was filmed 2 years ago you know. He's got videos for years. You guys can't stop an assemly line this far downstream.
If I stopped today Kernow is gonna be angry through the entirety of 2023 😂 I’ve got notes for 2024 projects that will probably start capturing / shooting in the next few months

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Well... there's two years of his life he'll never get back.

Personally I don't care whether he stops or not. If he wants to keep spamming up forums to boost his YT algorythms then he needs to be prepared for criticsm of his content.

You don't see me bashing your videos when you put something out - maybe that's something to do with your approach, instead of this sausage factory of shit that bacon keeps churning out.

BTW, hurry the fuck up with your Neo-Geo reviews.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Well... there's two years of his life he'll never get back.

Personally I don't care whether he stops or not. If he wants to keep spamming up forums to boost his YT algorythms then he needs to be prepared for criticsm of his content.

You don't see me bashing your videos when you put something out - maybe that's something to do with your approach, instead of this sausage factory of shit that bacon keeps churning out.

BTW, hurry the fuck up with your Neo-Geo reviews.
Keep complaining. I never said you had to stop 😂