More MVS carts on the Neo Store!!!!!!!

Robi15

20 Year Member
I mean if you have a reasonable prices and try to have them complete, like original marquee-you definitely have a market, Shawn.

Wacha think?

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

Shawn

snkusa.com
MVS carts are very common and could be easily stocked in quantity. For this reason, the MVS market has many competitors. Another discouraging factor has to do with MVS value. While home carts tend to appreciate or at least maintain value, MVS carts generally depreciate. I do not feel comfortable catering to a dieing market, the arcade. I will continue to accept trades of MVS carts as they are presented, but I’m not going to push for the MVS. Thanks for your suggestion, maybe in the future the neo store will expand more towards the MVS.

Robi15

20 Year Member
Well, I agree on that. But maybe you could have a single copy of some of the popular MVS carts. Like 1 of Metal Slug 3 then 1 of Strikers 1945- Plus. Try to find them complete too, then you can ask more from them. With Original Marquee, stickers and so on. You have a lot of contacts, I presume. I know that I would buy from you, cause I know you are reliable and a fast resource of Neo merchandise.

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited April 06, 2001).]

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
i have to agree the mvs market is a dead one...and with the shadow of bootlegs i am going home cart.