More MVS carts?

Mike

Bead Banger
Shawn,

I wish that I had a Home system to buy some games from you. But alas! I have only the MVS. Any chance that you will increase your for sale board to reach those of us that have the MVS units? I am sure that many of us would be very interested in some mint MVS carts.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Unless I get some blowout deal to buy high demand MVS carts, I won’t be dealing with them. MVS carts are a bad investment. They generally all go down in value over time, unlike the home carts. My advice to you is, get a home cart system.
smile.gif

Mike

Bead Banger
Well in all honesty the value of the cart makes no difference to me unless I am selling. I just love the games. As long as the MVS cart is in mint condition I will most likely buy it. Either way, I understand. Thanks anyway.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Well Mike, there are a lot of places that sell MVS cartridges. NGF has many of them right now.

But, I too will tell you to get and stick with the AES cartridges over MVS. But in the end, as long as you have "NeoGeo" cartridges, you're part of the family.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Jason

n00b
I should be part of da family but Smelly motha fuck Dion aint sent da shit.

Mike

Bead Banger
Hey Dion,

I think we talked about a Metal Slug MVS cart with a Marquee copy. I would be interested in that. I can't remember off the top of my head how much you wanted. Let me know.

Jason-get off this forum. Or better yet, would you like to meet me someplace so that we could "talk"?