MSD sequel Metal Slug Attack announced for moble.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Personally I really enjoyed Metal Slug Defense, so I'll be looking forward to this one. Looks like they've made a lot of extra features and changes that make it more RPGish in terms of card and deck growth.

If you pre-register for it, you'll get some bonus goodies at launch.

http://www.snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/apps/metalslug_attack/

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Glad the game worked out for them. I really liked MSD but like many Free to Play games, the formula got old fast. All the ads, all the cool down, all the grinding.

I did put a decent amount of hours into it so I will most likely give this one a shot as well.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Glad the game worked out for them. I really liked MSD but like many Free to Play games, the formula got old fast. All the ads, all the cool down, all the grinding.

I did put a decent amount of hours into it so I will most likely give this one a shot as well.

It was a fun free game. I'm all for tossing a few bucks to remove the cool downs, or lessen some of the wait-to-play mechanics of free to play games if I enjoy the game. I'll definitely give this one a go.

Fygee

20 Year Member
The cooldowns weren't an issue for me since you can put your clock ahead and basically cheat the system. But yeah, it'll likely follow the same F2P formula for that.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I'll definitely keep my eyes on this one.

Sol_Badguy01

Mr. Big's Thug
I'm surprised this topic didn't get more attention. But the MSA I'm not too much in love with,
MSD on the other hand, yeah, Vs. mode is awesome, but, the grinding!!

Fygee

20 Year Member
To not much fanfare apparently, the game has been released and looks to have been out for a few weeks based off of the patches done.

Anyways, just getting started with it. Its basically Metal Slug Defense with a much more complex system of upgrading your characters. It also seems to rely more heavily on medals to do things too, which is disappointing. Will tap here again once I've gotten more playtime with it.

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
Meh. Tried out MSA for a couple of days and then deleted it. Got better things to do.