Mugicha AKA Dr. Masturba Perros Jr. may be on a domestic terror watchlist now

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
So Joe came over on this past Wednesday. It was the first time I had seen him in over a year. We actually didn't get to play many games but we did accomplish some things that we intended to. Here is what happened:

We phoenixed his Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha PCB

Installed clean roms on his Vampire Savior PCB

Tested his Naomi CF kit because he had trouble with it. Could not get it to fail to boot no matter what we did. Use his N1 and my N2 as well as different DIMMs. Worked every time. Left good enough alone (side note: I no longer want a CF kit for Naomi--Way too slow)

Taught Joe how to Netboot using the TransferGame utility. Booted up the Dolphin Blue AW conversion and played about 10 minutes.

Finally, Joe watched as I converted two CPS3 security carts to standard SH-2s for customers. First time anyone has seen my technique other than a video I make for Darksoft to watch.

But before all of this Joe met me after lunch at one of my restaurants and we went to the range with the manager of said restaurant. These are the only pictures of the events of the day:

The manager of my James City store giving Joe some pointers
35las05.jpg

Joe firing my Tanfoglio Witness-P 9mm
2h4aiao.jpg

Ram-Joe (AK-47)
k3vy3o.jpg

Also fired on Wednesday:

Old school lever action Winchester 30-30
Rock Island 1911 10mm
EAA Windicator .357 Magnum
Springfield XDM .45 Compact

Dion

Sharing your trade secrets? Are you sure thats safe? ;)

It's ok. Joe already stated he doesn't have the necessary patience to do it. Plus he knows who owns those firearms.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Man, it's been too long since I've been to the range. Fuck.

Dion

Cool. Seems like everyone has their own versions of Zombie targets the last few years.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
had a blast out there!! I haven't fired any weapons in close to 11 years, the sound was a little intimidating at first, but after getting used to it, I had so much fun. I'm beyond grateful to have someone as knowledgeable and well versed in all of gaming so close by. I enjoy my lessons from Mitsurugi-sensei :D The Walsdawg arcade is also extremely impressive, it takes serious dedication to collect dedicated cabs man.

and those cps3 carts? that is intense soldering, no way I would ever try that :oh_no:.

Jeremy, thanks for always looking out for this noob, I owe you man....I owe you big.

Dion

had a blast out there!! I haven't fired any weapons in close to 11 years, the sound was a little intimidating at first, but after getting used to it, I had so much fun. I'm beyond grateful to have someone as knowledgeable and well versed in all of gaming so close by. I enjoy my lessons from Mitsurugi-sensei :D The Walsdawg arcade is also extremely impressive, it takes serious dedication to collect dedicated cabs man.

and those cps3 carts? that is intense soldering, no way I would ever try that :oh_no:.

Jeremy, thanks for always looking out for this noob, I owe you man....I owe you big.

You're always welcome here. And actually, your house is the only place I have ever seen, touched, or played a real candy cab.

Golf Rat

Quiz Detective
Nice stuff. I'm a bit of a range junkie myself. Mitsu- thanks again for fixing my SFA3 board awhile back.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
1911 10mm? Nice those are pretty good its been a while since I shot one. Ever think of getting an AR-15?

Golf Rat

Quiz Detective
AR15 are hella fun to shoot, but ammo prices can sting. I won't pay over 39 cents a round. It's a great hobby and maybe even safe your life one day.