Mushi Futari 1.5, Puzzle Mushitama, Mighty Pang, Powered Gear, Bubble Memories

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Since I have the multis for CPS2 and F3, I’ve decided to let a few of the games go to new homes. As always, if you have any questions just shoot me a PM.

Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 - Clean, original Mushi Futari 1.5 PCB, fully working with absolutely no issues in operation, all video colors are present. Serial is CA-81602. Comes with a shockbox that has been made to fit CV1000 PCBs. I whipped up the shockbox artwork in Photoshop and had it custom printed by Southtown. SOLD @ $1400

Puzzle! Mushihimetama - Clean, original Puzzle! Mushihimetama PCB, fully working with absolutely no issues in operation, all video colors are present. Serial is M-0175. Mushitama had a production run of 500 boards, then unsold boards were converted to other CV1000 games. Likely less than 400 boards are out there today. Comes with a shockbox that has been made to fit CV1000 PCBs. I whipped up the shockbox artwork in Photoshop and had it custom printed by Southtown. SOLD @ $925

Mighty Pang - Very clean Japanese Mighty Pang board, Infinikey installed, no battery, no prior leakage or damage to the PCB. Japanese Mighty Pang boards never came with labels from the factory, so not having a title label is correct for this game. Looking for $300 plus shipping costs. I’m basing this on the last sale of a Mighty Pang, a blue shell USA board that sold for $400 on another forum.

Powered Gear - Overall good condition Japanese Powered Gear board. Infinikey installed, no battery, no prior leakage or damage to the PCB. Sadly there is a crack in the shell, but it’s not very pronounced. A lot of Powered Gear boards were official Capcom conversions from Super Street Fighter II, and this one is no different. You can actually still see the New Challengers label under the one for Powered Gear. Looking for $275 plus shipping costs. This one is hard to price, but I think that’s not outside of the realm of reason, lol.

Bubble Memories - Clean Bubble Memories F3 cart, Japanese region, still sealed with the original Taito logo label on the bottom. Looking for $225 including shipping costs in the USA.

bOGOVQY.jpg

fGLUb9q.jpg

8GXeZet.jpg

VjkvdyE.jpg

E3p8O3e.jpg

Last edited: