Mushihimesama 2: Black Label coming to iOS

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I know it supports Cave, but I kinda wish I would have skipped Futari if I knew they were going to port Black Label as well. I just love the shot patters for Reco and Palm and the scoring is so much better then Futari. I can't wait to see how God Mode will run on my little iPod.

Neko

n00b
I've played all of Cave's iOS shmup ports. They're really good practice for the arcade versions, but playing them on a touch-screen is ridiculously easier :spock:

But seriously, 2000+++ bullets on an iTouch won't be really easy~

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
The game is on the App store for 14.00 dollars. Zoinks. Well as long as I can use it on both iPad and my iPod then I guess I'll use up what's left in my account from my birthday.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
This game runs like crap on a 3gs :(

Liq_Wurm

Krauser's Henchman
I am stoked to see all of these Cave Titles on the iOS. The touchscreen controls complement the game quite a bit, and playing DoDonPachi Resurection on the iphone4 with Marginal slowdown doesn't take away from the funfactor.

Kudos to Cave for breaking into the North American Market. now I can force all my friends to try the games i've been enjoying the last 5 years, and get this it doesn't cost $600 for 1 game. After all I probably owe Cave at least $60 for all the hours of gaming I have enjoyed. and wouldn't ya know it I can get all of them legitimately for less then that. Rate it 5 stars lets get all of North America hooked on Cave. Lets make Cave Shooters the next Drawsome or Tapfish, whose with me!