MV1C dual positive for battery

Terrella

n00b
How do I wire up a super capacitor to this terminal with 2 positive leads? Do I jump the 2 positives? The battery it came with was just on the 2 positive leads. How did that work?

Thanks.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
How do I wire up a super capacitor to this terminal with 2 positive leads? Do I jump the 2 positives? The battery it came with was just on the 2 positive leads. How did that work?

Thanks.
Wait...there is no ground? or are you saying ground and two positives? If you mean ground + two positives then presumably you can just bridge the positives into one lead. If you mean no ground...that makes no sense

Terrella

n00b
Wait...there is no ground? or are you saying ground and two positives? If you mean ground + two positives then presumably you can just bridge the positives into one lead. If you mean no ground...that makes no sense
There is 1 negative 2 positive. So it is a 3 legged battery like the Dreamcast I think. I decided not to make the mod. I don’t care about scores and changing the bios option is not that big a deal. Thanks for the reply.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
There is 1 negative 2 positive. So it is a 3 legged battery like the Dreamcast I think. I decided not to make the mod. I don’t care about scores and changing the bios option is not that big a deal. Thanks for the reply.
Ahh I see. In that instance bridging the positives should be fine but I’d just recommend getting a single positive terminal battery for ease

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Yes you do care. Don't play yourself. It's an easy mod.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Get your multimeter on both the positives, you'll see they are one and the same. Bridge them but maybe just get a compatible part for the job.