MVS Boards, Kits and Carts

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
It took me forever to get a decent price on a OG JPN label cart. For some reason most Kizuna’s have a replacement label.

They must have all been wore out like Neodogg’s MOTW :keke:
Yeah, I've been searching for one for 5+ years on here. They all have replacement labels.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Creating the hype here and selling on Facebook seemed to work out fine.
I actually posted the pickup thread in both places... then once I had spent about 12 hours sorting through everything I posted up on Facebook and was planning to post straight up on here afterwards. Unfortunately it all went to shit as I got bombarded with messages... so I decided to wait untitl the day after to post on here, until after the initial barrage had calmed down.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
With your rep you should know better. Treeting interested peeps here second class probably isn't a good idea. You created the hype here and I don't care about the hype on Facebook. One day is enough to sell lots of stuff. Updating a thread takes like 2 minutes especially when you already posted it elsewhere.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
With your rep you should know better. Treeting interested peeps here second class probably isn't a good idea. You created the hype here and I don't care about the hype on Facebook. One day is enough to sell lots of stuff. Updating a thread takes like 2 minutes especially when you already posted it elsewhere.
Yeah thats a fair point... I was planning to post in both places at the same time but it wasnt the updating of threads, it was being swamped with PMs and I couldn't face an influx from multiple places. It was nothing more than that...