MVS Carts For Sale

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
ALL GONE! Move along, nothing to see here.

I'm getting out of MVS collecting, and sticking mostly with CDs and a multicart from now on. All games are original, and most should be considered to be in gamer's condition unless otherwise noted. A few noted titles have a printed English label applied over a Japanese label because I was a noob and didn't know any better. All are cart only, and you can add a shockbox for $5. I will include an insert with the shockbox if I have one in good condition. If you want to know more details or get pictures of a particular cart, ask and you shall receive. Prices are negotiable for long standing members, if you are a noob or only use the site for the marketplace then you are welcome to buy but I'm not going to wiggle much. Also, I'd love to trade, but if you're a noob you send first. See want list at the bottom.

Shipping is to the US only. Anything less than $100 will go USPS Priority with signature confirmation, anything more will go FedEx with signature confirmation. Single carts will be around $7. I can give you a quote for multiple carts, I only intend to charge actual shipping costs, if I overquote you I'll refund the difference.

The goods: (note, I decided to keep a few of the carts in the pic, if it's not listed it's not for sale)

attachment.php

KOF 96 $30 Original Japanese label *SOLD*
World Heroes 2 $25 Original English Label *SOLD*
Last Blade $50 Original Japanese label, cart is in rough shape *SOLD*
KOF 94 $30 Original English label, nice shape other than marker on the label *TRADED*
KOF 95 $40 Fake Label *SOLD*
KOF 98 $40 Original label, rough shape (KOF 98-2001 came in a lot of carts that were really dirty, but work fine) *SOLD*
KOF 97 $30 Orinal English label *SOLD*
KOF 99 $25 Original label, rough shape and dirty *SOLD*
KOF 2001 $25 No Label, rough shape and dirty *SOLD*
KOF 2000 $30 Original label, rough shape and dirty *SOLD*
Neo Drift Out $120 Original English Label *Pending Trade*
Puzzle Bobble $30 This is one of the carts that was converted from another cart by SNK, so it is a mix of mask roms and eproms *SOLD*
Samurai Shodown $35 English Label *SOLD*
Samurai Shodown 2 $30 Original English Label *SOLD*
Samurai Shodown 3 $30 Fake Label *SOLD*
Samurai Shodown 4 $30 Original Japanese Label, peeling a bit *SOLD*
World Heroes $25 Original English Label, a little bit of the label is cut at both ends for some
reason *SOLD*

For trades, I pretty much only collect Saturn, Dreamcast, and Neo CD these days, so I'm up for trades for anything from those systems. I could also use a MVS 161 in 1 multicart. Here are the things I want most:

Neo CD
Neo Drift Out
Aero Fighters/Sonic Wings 3 (Found! May still consider US AF3 CD)
Pulstar (Found!)
Neo Turf Masters
Puzzle Bobble
KOF 97 and 99
Both Last Blades
Real Bout 2
Anything else I don't have

Saturn/DC
I need shooters mostly, on the DC I'm also looking for super mint common games to replace my beat up ones.

Last edited:

Dark Sakul

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Trying to send you a PM but your inbox is full.
I got you a tracking number, Multicart should be there tomorrow.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. I would like to pickup SamSho3 from you. PM me on where to send payment.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Sorry guys, didn't see the message that my pm box was full, I'll clear it out when I get to a pc.

SNK416: I don't really mind shipping to Canada, but the last quote I got was between $35 and $50 to ship 3 mvs carts to Canadia. Also, KOF 98 is gone.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Gohan is a superlative guy to deal with folks, if he has PM space. Buy the rest of his carts.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I am interested in a few of these, but I have 0 feedback. Would you be willing to sell to me anyway?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have someone asking about KOF 97 right now, but if he decides he doesn't want it we'll talk.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
MidnightMonkey, sent you a PM, I assume that even new guys can still receive messages. If not let me know and we'll figure something else out.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I've still got KOF 96 and World Heroes 2 left, the other KOFs are pending payment at the moment.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
No, but I did get a Pulstar CD as a trade for one of my carts

kekeke

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Such conflict can only be decided one way: we must engage in mortal combat with the victor getting the spoils. I'll let you choose the battleground: Street Fighter 2 or Xmen vs SF.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Such conflict can only be decided one way: we must engage in mortal combat with the victor getting the spoils. I'll let you choose the battleground: Street Fighter 2 or Xmen vs SF.

:( Which you will whip my ass in either.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0

Talks about engaging in mortal combat and lists Capcom titles. :P

You wanna go that route I say the original Street Fighter with pneumatic buttons.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
For those not in on the joke, Panda would kill me at SNK fighters, probably.