MVS Collection SELL OFF! EVERYTHING w/Shocks/inserts..EVERYTHING IS SOLD OUT!!!!

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
:-J:cool:I love all of my MVS collection, but have a different purchase I'd like to fund, so I'm selling all of my arcade related goods until I reach my target amount then whatever is left is off the table. Until then, nothing is safe. Everything goes. I hope it goes fast..Fast like a GT-R. I'm also going to be selling off my arcade PCB collection. Check it out in ZDTF!!!!

Check out my PCB Selloff here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?235673-JAMMA-PCB-SELLOFF!!!

All games, except the SS2 kit, come with a Southtown shockbox and insert. All games are completely legit/authentic boards, work perfectly, and have been personally verified by myself on MVSgotwalls. Both artsets are in very good condition/authentic and were bought from reputable members of this site. Shipping is included in the US, and I'm only shipping in the US for now. If you buy 2 MVS games (because I can ship two at a time) take 10 bucks off the total price!!! Obviously, use paypal gift to pay me. For condition see pics, or ask specifically. Any other questions please ask. Thanks.

001-5.jpg
005-2.jpg
003-2.jpg
004-2.jpg
001-3.jpg

What's left:

-Samurai Shodown 2-US Full Kit (mixed primarily Spanish/One English movestrip/matching serials/box some blemishes-Kit bubblewrap included but not shown)=SOLD!!!!
-Metal Slug w/serials-US---SOLD!!!

**Metal Slug has a sporadic graphical issue upon start up. I seem to be able to get rid of it if I do a couple of things. Plays great otherwise. If you'd like to buy it, let me know, and I'll provide pictures and more details.****

******Potential games I'm interested in trading for:*******

Dreamcast: Gunbird 2, Under Defeat
PCBS: Boogie Wings

**SOLD**
-Magician Lord-US=SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
-Shock Troopers-Korean=SOLD!!!!!!!
-Neo Drift Out w/serials-US=SOLD!!
-Blue's Journey-Jap-(Fake label)--SOLD!!
-Magical Drop 2 w/serials-US=SOLD!
-Aero Fighters 3-Jap/Fake label=SOLD!!
-Last Blade 2-Jap=SOLD!!!!!
-Sengoku 3-US=SOLD!!!
-Blazing Star w/serials-US w/serials=SOLD!!
-League Bowling-Jap =(Fake label)--SOLD!!
-Stakes Winner 2 w/art set-Jap=SOLD!!!!

Last edited:

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Bump...All games going out today-Monday-for those who purchased on the weekend. DC info will be sent later in the day. I'm open to offers if you can't stand the prices as I only need a relatively small amount of money reach my goal.

All packages paid for over the weekend were shipped today and DC info sent. If for some reason you didn't get it, please let me know..Thanks

Last edited:

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Just those 3 left. If you don't like the prices, make an offer. Buy the remaining 3 games for 125 shipped!!!

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Thanks to everyone who bought some of my games over the last week as I've reached my financial goal for my new purchase. Just a few games left here and a couple of items in my two other threads (ZDTF/Everything Else).

Added some games I'd be interested in trading for. Thanks!!!:eek:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
you made the goal? congratz brutha! thx again for the Shock Troopers, lovin that game right now.:glee:

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
you made the goal? congratz brutha! thx again for the Shock Troopers, lovin that game right now.:glee:

Yeah, no problem. Shock Troopers was my first "real" MVS game I bought. I actually played it through to completion numerous times, which I can't really say for many other games. Fun stuff. As far as my goal, yeah, I made it. I'm still shocked I did it in one week's time. I love it when a plan comes together.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
All MVS games now sold. Weekend buyers will have their items shipped this Monday via USPS and DC info will be pm'ed to you here later in the day..Thanks!!!

Last edited: