MVS For sale + some special guests-PRICES REDUCED-!!!!

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Rating - 100%
836   0   1
hi i was interested in savage reign can you give me your email adress to send payment

Sorry buddy 19 euro and 16 for the shipping 35 euro total my pp is tomcatsnk@libero.it

regards

Tom(ITA)

Magical Drop 3 (serila matching) 100

Sengoku 3 (sold)
Preistoric Isle 2 (sold)

Captain tomaday 50
Nightmare in the dark (sold)
Rage og the dragon 70
twinkle star sprites (sold)
money idol exchangers (sold)
Metal slug 20
blazing star 60
samuray shodown V 60
Zupapa (sold)
sengoku 3 (sold)

Strikers plus 70
Fatal fury special 25
Metal slug 3 35
Preistoric isle 2(sold)
Bang Bead (sold)
Spin master (sold)
Savage reign 19
Shock tropers 2 35
metal slug 2 22
flipshot 55

Kof 98 30
kof 99 35
kof 2000 39
Kof 2002 50
The super spy (sold)
kof 94 9
Neo Bomber man (sold)
Metal slug 3 35
Metal slug X 33
Metal slug 4 37

MV1 Fz slot 40

Atomiswave+demolish fist 100

Stadium hero 96 30
Super bobble 2003 50

Puzzle Bobble 4 40

Thanks for looking

regards

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

ulyses31

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi Tom, as for the mistake I made in my last post can you give me price for:

Kof 98
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug 3

Shipped to spain?

Daemonaz

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Tom,

I made the payment yesterday the blazing star.

Tell me if you've received the payment, please

regards

p.d. I forgot to tell my name.
Give me an email address to send my details

Last edited:

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Rating - 100%
836   0   1
Hi Tom,

I made the payment yesterday the blazing star.

Tell me if you've received the payment, please

regards

p.d. I forgot to tell my name.
Give me an email address to send my details

Yes buddy received don't worry your address is written on your Pay pal payment details I see...

regards

Tom(ITA)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
that sucks i would hate if that happend to.he said he would send anotheif he does and its a boot post it up and ruin his reputation.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
that sucks i would hate if that happend to.he said he would send anotheif he does and its a boot post it up and ruin his reputation.

You should stop spamming this thread noob. Tom is ace peeps. You obviously are here only to vulture off of the marketplace. You should not even be allowed in here with your one post.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
tom knew he sent out a boot in hopes nobody would find out to me he is a common pirate.maybe if he sold proper product he wouldn't get called anything treating the forums like ebay to sell his crap and i may be a noob to the neo geo website but doesnt make me one let tom fight his own battles mommas boy he should be ashamed to call himself legit seller bootleggers helped kill the neo and now there still trying to do it who is the noob now

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
tom knew he sent out a boot in hopes nobody would find out to me he is a common pirate.maybe if he sold proper product he wouldn't get called anything treating the forums like ebay to sell his crap and i may be a noob to the neo geo website but doesnt make me one let tom fight his own battles mommas boy he should be ashamed to call himself legit seller bootleggers helped kill the neo and now there still trying to do it who is the noob now

I'm gonna go with you as the noob. I've dealt with Tom multiple times and he's never been anything other than fair, fast, and a provider of excellent product. He's a reseller, like ANYONE WHO SELLS NEO-GEO PRODUCTS, since they generally aren't made new anymore(gunlord notwithstanding), and he gets his lots from places like arcades that may have been fooled with the occasional bootleg cart. If you open your cart and discover that it's a boot, he's proven that he'll make it right. Are you actually trying to imply that Tom is creating pirate carts and randomly disseminating them among his hundreds of legit products?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
a legit seller will open his carts before even attepting to sell and yes i believe he can creat multiple carts

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If he were making boots, he'd be making stuff more valuable than freakin' metal slug 3. I got a copy of Money Idol Exchangers from him and it's legit, and whoever got Twinklestar Sprites from him seems pretty happy with it. Taking hours to open common carts and inspect them would add too much to the time he takes to sell the carts to leave them worth his time, which is why he doesn't have a problem mailing out replacements.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
a legit seller will open his carts before even attepting to sell and yes i believe he can creat multiple carts

Wow, you just accused a member here of being a blatant bootlegger. This will not end well for you. The Metal Slug 4 sale was taken care of and the buyer came to buy more even. You're just mad cause you had spammed the thread MULTIPLE times being an impatient buyer. I will never deal with you on any level, you should prolly just back out of the marketplace, join in some discussions before coming to the marketplace and accusing OUTSTANDING members of the community of being counterfeiters and bootleggers. Tom I apologize for the derail and hope you are doing great in your sales. neo-freak will be in the war room before Monday I bet.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
get out of here it takes nothing more than a minute to inspect a cart and a real neo geo enthusiast can tell the difference between a fake and a authentic on sight.so the thought of him not knowing his carts are fake before he sells them not true or tom is the real noob

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
tom sold the boot not me.and big deal you all have been here longer whoo whoo i still know more about the neo than you