MVS For sale + some special guests-PRICES REDUCED-!!!!

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Rating - 100%
836   0   1
NeoFreak87 I don't know you and I never dealt with till nowday , you referred at the Metal slug 4 you have right ...I ve sent a bootleg cart but its been only a mistake and buyer has been refunded with a legit MS4 immediatly
But I don't sell bootlegs carts
Also true Im only been here for resell my carts for profit lately and this is a very bad thing for the neo comunity of this forum I ve many friends here
and I feel like I ve not spoke with them like I did in past .....this make me feel like neo is only about money but this is not true I played with Neo Geo games since I was 10 and I love this community

I will donate before the end of the year 500$ to Neo-Geo.com with the promise to make more posts..
I know money are not the metter but hope this helps Shawn to make this place the best community on internet
exactly like I think is allready

sorry for my english

regards

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Tom, you've paid your dues here repeatedly. You don't owe this twat any explanation.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Tom is a great guy. One of the pinnacles among the sellers here. So there is no need to discuss his integrity in any regard. Thanks for some good games and great prices, Tom!

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
To start a thread by saying to sell "the following Neo Geo games they come 100% originals" and then send out a bootleg IS a big mistake but mistakes happen and Tom gets things right in the end! This does not change the fact he is exactly what it says above his avatar and I have bought many games from him and would buy again anytime! (all originals and in great shape as promised too).

Tomcat

Rating - 100%
836   0   1
Hi Tom,

You sent the Blazing Star? Have tracking number?

A greeting and thanks

Yes Buddy yesterday I have the receipt at home I will write you later

regards

Tom(ITA)

hi i was interested in savage reign can you give me your email adress to send payment

Sorry buddy 19 euro and 16 for the shipping 35 euro total my pp is tomcatsnk@libero.it

regards

Tom(ITA)

Magical Drop 3 (serila matching)(sold)

Sengoku 3 (sold)
Preistoric Isle 2 (sold)

Captain tomaday (sold)
Nightmare in the dark (sold)
Rage og the dragon 70
twinkle star sprites (sold)
money idol exchangers (sold)
Metal slug (sold)
blazing star 60
samuray shodown V 60
Zupapa (sold)
sengoku 3 (sold)

Strikers plus 70
Fatal fury special 25
Metal slug 3 35
Preistoric isle 2(sold)
Bang Bead (sold)
Spin master (sold)
Savage reign 19
Shock tropers 2 (sold)
metal slug 2 (sold)
flipshot 55

Kof 98 30
kof 99 35
kof 2000 39
Kof 2002 50
The super spy (sold)
kof 94 9
Neo Bomber man (sold)
Metal slug 3 35
Metal slug X (sold)
Metal slug 4 37

MV1 Fz slot 40

Atomiswave+demolish fist 100

Stadium hero 96 30
Super bobble 2003 50

Puzzle Bobble 4 40

Thanks for looking

regards

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Tom is a great guy. One of the pinnacles among the sellers here. So there is no need to discuss his integrity in any regard. Thanks for some good games and great prices, Tom!

As a recent customer I totally agree with this. You can rest assured knowing Tom is quick to take care of any issues (if any exist) and is a top notch seller--both product and communication wise. Thanks for everything.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
mistakes do happen and i suppose your credibility here with the forums cant be ignored so i apologize.im still interested in that savage reign if you would still be willing to sell it to me but i would like to see the chips in the board pls.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
mistakes do happen and i suppose your credibility here with the forums cant be ignored so i apologize.im still interested in that savage reign if you would still be willing to sell it to me but i would like to see the chips in the board pls.

Ergh, go away n00b.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

can we ban this cun# already?

Tom is ace. I bought tons of games from him including Pleasure Goal, ultra rare. Perfect and original

so fuc# off neo-freak87. we don't need shi##y n00bs on here ruining the place. buy your sh#t on ebay you cu#t :thevt::thevt::thevt:

TOM is the man :buttrock:

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
^ when you diss a friend you're gonna get it. Constant bombardment of shit coming from you, poisoning the thread and being a complete cun# is not acceptable. An apology doesn't cut it and you need to fuc# off :thevt::thevt::thevt:

SO FUC#K OFF ALREADY!!!!

that sucks i would hate if that happend to.he said he would send anotheif he does and its a boot post it up and ruin his reputation.

you got some nerve tom

tom knew he sent out a boot in hopes nobody would find out to me he is a common pirate.maybe if he sold proper product he wouldn't get called anything treating the forums like ebay to sell his crap and i may be a noob to the neo geo website but doesnt make me one let tom fight his own battles mommas boy he should be ashamed to call himself legit seller bootleggers helped kill the neo and now there still trying to do it who is the noob now

a legit seller will open his carts before even attepting to sell and yes i believe he can creat multiple carts

the truth must be hard to swallow...neogeo4life

get out of here it takes nothing more than a minute to inspect a cart and a real neo geo enthusiast can tell the difference between a fake and a authentic on sight.so the thought of him not knowing his carts are fake before he sells them not true or tom is the real noob

tom sold the boot not me.and big deal you all have been here longer whoo whoo i still know more about the neo than you

im done with you losers peace

Daemonaz

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Tom (ita)

I made the payment on the 6th of December and I still have not received the blazing star.
Any problems?
I'll have it for Christmas?

Thanks and regards

Last edited:

Tomcat

Rating - 100%
836   0   1
Hi Tom (ita)

I made the payment on the 6th of December and I still have not received the blazing star.
Any problems?
I'll have it for Christmas?

Thanks and regards

I think yes buddy

regards

Tom(ITA)