MVS games for sale

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got some doubles for sale, I posted this in some other groups but NG forum peeps get a lower price and I'm open to offers. Don't like a price? Make me an offer, I'm sure we can work something out. Board pics available and will be sent to you, they are posted in other posts but I'll take new ones to send since they're no longer on my phone. Prices include shipping from California, international has to pay shipping costs.

Open to bundle discounts. Looking for cash but trades will be considered if they're titles I don't already have.

paypal goods and services accepted, friends and family preferred and will get a bit of a discount.

crossed swords japanese kit 265
king of fighters 2000 65

*SOLD* waku waku 7 250
*SOLD* metal slug x (has some corrosion on the board but works great) 65
*SOLD * 2020 super baseball 150
*SOLD* ragnagard (repro label) 130
*SOLD* metal slug 90
*SOLD* garou mark of the wolves 310
*SOLD* strikers 1945 plus 165

Attachments

• mvs.jpg
    mvs.jpg
    457.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Whatcha got? I'm missing like 30 games from the set.

I’ve got about 100 carts; some I may come off of for 2020.

I don’t have a trade box, per se.

What 30 are you missing?

Maybe we can do a swap! ^_^

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you looking for Blazing Star by any chance? I’m interested in Waku or Garou.

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Are you looking for Blazing Star by any chance? I’m interested in Waku or Garou.
I actually have Blazing Star, got it from another forum member a while back!

I'm open to offers on those games especially if you're ok with F&F. The new IRS tax thing is super stupid.

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Updated the listing with new prices and marked everything that has been sold as sold.

For the remaining titles if you want to make an offer message me!

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Should probably leave the sold prices…

This is just me being curious but should I keep the prices in there even if I sold these on other platforms for higher prices? Or should I change them to the prices that I actually sold them at? I've just been deleting the prices out of habit but I can keep them in there.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Whatever the buyer ended up paying before shipping costs, or noting it was a shipped price, seems like standard practice. Where and who is at your discretion, but some might argue the asking price (with the selling price) is helpful.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
This is just me being curious but should I keep the prices in there even if I sold these on other platforms for higher prices? Or should I change them to the prices that I actually sold them at? I've just been deleting the prices out of habit but I can keep them in there.
You just keep it at the price you were selling it here for.
BB

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Whatever the buyer ended up paying before shipping costs, or noting it was a shipped price, seems like standard practice. Where and who is at your discretion, but some might argue the asking price (with the selling price) is helpful.
You just keep it at the price you were selling it here for.
BB

Awesome thanks for the input my dudes! I have the pricelist I wrote out somewhere around here, I can add the prices back in once I find it.

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I found a few more games if anyone is interested, I've had them for a while and totally forgot about them since they were originally label upgrades. Totally open to offers if you're interested but don't like a price.

Still have:
crossed swords japanese kit 265

Just found:
fighter's swords (Korean Samsho 3) x2 $70 (label quality varies, ask for photos)
KOF 2002 (burgandy red cart) $90 (my personal copy before I got myself a pink cart)

*SOLD* waku waku 7 (Korean label) $230 (label is kind of beat, ask for photos)
*SOLD* king of fighters 2000 $57

Last edited: